Very funny sparring story about gsp.

And other people who didn't see it posted before would know to search for this how? I never would have seen this if it wasn't reposted.
Well, probably by him posting in the original thread which would cause it to be bumped.

Do you even think with your brain?

This would be a valid argument if GSP hadnt come back for a MW title fight as soon as the champ was a winnable fight

And I say that as someone who is a big GSP fan
Life is better when you're not a judgey pilgrim

Well, probably by him posting in the original thread which would cause it to be bumped.

Do you even think with your brain?

Yeah.. Or you could try to relax and cheer up a bit. Relax dude

LOL GSP telling Firas how well he did in the 5th round after his opponent was told to let him wreck him. Hopefully Firas waited a few weeks to tell GSP as that would have probably killed his confidence before the fight.

Anyone cliffs please ?
I m.most interested in Wand koing Griffin (back at Coutures gym i guess)

Half of that podcast was interesting, the other half was Rogan refusing to just say "ok I get what you mean" and Firas going on and on about pretty much the same point

Haha yea I thought the same thing. It was a great podcast until the science stuff came up. Then Rogan started getting all pissy with Firas and challenging him repeatedly instead of just agreeing to disagree or just pretending to understand what Firas was saying.

Don't know why but I really don't like Firas

Sounds like a con artist to me

Back