Very funny sparring story about gsp.

So he basically got KOd by some no-name MMA fighter and let off the hook intentionally....

Anderson sleeps prime GSP in 2 minutes flat

So he basically got KOd by some no-name MMA fighter and let off the hook intentionally....

200w.webp

Wow, he really kind threw GSP under the bus there, didn't he?

And lol at hearing about Wand ko'ing Forrest before the Anderson fight. I don't remember ever hearing that before. But I have heard what Joe was saying about Wand.....that "apparently you don't really 'spar' with Wanderlei. Apparently you just fight." :D

Wow, he really kind threw GSP under the bus there, didn't he?

And lol at hearing about Wand ko'ing Forrest before the Anderson fight. I don't remember ever hearing that before. But I have heard what Joe was saying about Wand.....that "apparently you don't really 'spar' with Wanderlei. Apparently you just fight." :D
GSP is very honest about stuff like that himself.

2 seconds I could already see Danaher showing though

All the dick pills in the world wouldn't stop GSPs double on Anderson

Half of that podcast was interesting, the other half was Rogan refusing to just say "ok I get what you mean" and Firas going on and on about pretty much the same point

Anderson stiffens GSP within a round. GSP ducked Andy for half a decade for a reason.

GSP would take Sonnen's blueprint of domination of Silva and finish him inside 3.

"ROUND 4" GSP VS DAN HARDY.

WHO WOULDVE WON THAT FIGHT?

Because he was in a different weight class?

This would be a valid argument if GSP hadnt come back for a MW title fight as soon as the champ was a winnable fight

And I say that as someone who is a big GSP fan

This would be a valid argument if GSP hadnt come back for a MW title fight as soon as the champ was a winnable fight

And I say that as someone who is a big GSP fan
Most GSP fans are deluded

Why are people so late with the news? You should know this was posted before if you just looked at the date it was uploaded.

Yeah you are right. That was a horrible mistanke on my part.

Sometimes i forget that everybody here read the forum 24/7

Back