Veganism is awesome. Admit it.

What is harder?

• To be a sausage-lover and go vegetarian.

• To be a vegetarian and go vegan.

Results are only viewable after voting.
vegans are weak people

qsw20g.jpg

?

Yeah that's what I'm saying, but the difference health wise, environment wise, or influence on the meat industry from 99% vegetarian and 100% vegetarian is negligible.

If your reason for vegetarianism is that you find eating meat abhorrent then 100% should be relatively easy.

I think that pretty much covers all the reasons to go meat-free
There is some cow for which the difference between 100% and 99% does matter. See what I mean?

Since I went vegan, gay sex is 5 times better.

There is some cow for which the difference between 100% and 99% does matter. See what I mean?

Yeah that kind of falls into my second category, if animal rights is your reason then 100% is the goal but should be easier than if you are just against it from an environmental point of view IMO

Going from eating dead animals to not eating them was much harder than removing eggs and dairy from my diet.

Going from eating dead animals to not eating them was much harder than removing eggs and dairy from my diet.
Srsly? I thought it was the other way around.

When I stopped eating meat I was dreaming of sausages in all colors, shapes, and girths you can imagine. Now it's getting better.

But I could never take my hands off eggs.

Really? Dropping meat from my diet was trivial. But eggs in baking, various sauces derived from animals. Cheese, yogurt. I think that would all make cooking much more difficult.

I like meat. It tastes really good, and I find that the proteins and micronutrients that are accessible via eating meat make me healthier than if I went 100% vegetarian. Plus, vegetarianism is a major inconvenience, as most restaurants and dinners that others make are not conducive to a vegetarian diet. Meat is staying on the menu.

Back