Veganism is awesome. Admit it.

What is harder?

• To be a sausage-lover and go vegetarian.

• To be a vegetarian and go vegan.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KYS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a vegetarian I can only admire vegans. In all seriousness: to do without sausages seems so much easier than to do without eggs.

I'm proud of my vegan Birkenstock sandals. They are extremely comfy. Then again I just love eggs and cheese too much to keep my hands off it. I'll admit it: I'm too weak-minded to go vegan.

320348_LRG.jpg

What do you think is harder: to be a sausage-lover and stop eating meat, or to be a vegetarian egg-lover and go fully vegan?

@Alex is my co-host of this discussion. He is vegan and I admire him for that.

As a vegetarian I can only admire vegans. In all seriousness: to do without sausages seems so much easier than to do without eggs.

I'm proud of my vegan Birkenstock sandals. They are extremely comfy. Then again I just love eggs and cheese too much to keep my hands off it. I'll admit it: I'm too weak-minded to go vegan.

320348_LRG.jpg

What do you think is harder: to be a sausage-lover and stop eating meat, or to be a vegetarian egg-lover and go fully vegan?

@Alex is my co-host of this discussion. He is vegan and I admire him for that.

bigpot6.jpg

I'm on my way to becoming a vegetarian (eventually a vegan), and the hardest thing for me is definitely chicken and sushi. I love both of them, so cutting them out is gonna be hard as hell.

The easiest is definitely beef and pork (ham, sausage, bacon, bbq, steaks, burgers, etc.) are extremely easy for me to cut out of my diet.

I'm on my way to becoming a vegetarian (eventually a vegan), and the hardest thing for me is definitely chicken and sushi. I love both of them, so cutting them out is gonna be hard as hell.

The easiest is definitely beef and pork (ham, sausage, bacon, bbq, steaks, burgers, etc.) are extremely easy for me to cut out of my diet.

Dude you don't need to adhere to any label really. I've removed meat from my diet 99% of the time but if me and the wife want to go out for sushi once in a blue moon that's cool. I had a slice of pizza with pepperoni on it yesterday.

You don't get an achievement for going full vegetarian instead of 99%.

why are you abandoning meat

Dude you don't need to adhere to any label really. I've removed meat from my diet 99% of the time but if me and the wife want to go out for sushi once in a blue moon that's cool. I had a slice of pizza with pepperoni on it yesterday.

I know, I'll probably occasionally cheat with chicken and sushi, but I want to limit it to very occasional.

The opposite is the case: eating zero meat is the challenge. Eating meat here and there is easy.

The opposite is the case: eating zero meat is the challenge. Eating meat here and there is easy.

?

Yeah that's what I'm saying, but the difference health wise, environment wise, or influence on the meat industry from 99% vegetarian and 100% vegetarian is negligible.

If your reason for vegetarianism is that you find eating meat abhorrent then 100% should be relatively easy.

I think that pretty much covers all the reasons to go meat-free

I had a 20 ounce bone in rib steak and a bottle of malbac last night so .... no.

Environment and factory farms were the driving factors for me.
They're definitely key factors, but health really has pushed me over the edge. Its just kinda crazy that were raised to believe meat and dairy are required and good for us, when it reality they're some of the main causes of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. (along with processed foods of course).

Last edited:
Back