Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

Co Co Zola and CanMMAfan84 back at it again....sherdog's friendly neighborhood wmma shills, trying their hardest to get people to give a sh*t about Valentina, and any other female mma "fighter" out there.

You've created like like 75% of the posts in this thread. can we just let it die? No matter how much you try to bump this, people aren't going to care about Valentina.

You seem to think this thread is bumped for wallies like you who don't care for her ? Do you think we do this trying to coax you over ?

This is the Valentina Shevchenko fan club...for fans. We're just basking in #MyGirls glory, together. It's all good.

If ya' don't like it, don't enter. It's not harming you is it ?

Surely you'd prefer us to have an Valentina mega thread instead of making new threads about her all the time ?

The issue is, you seem to be angry that people actually like Female mixed martial artists, that seems to offend you for some reason. You seem a bit bitter pal.

You seem to think this thread is bumped for wallies like you who don't care for her ? Do you think we do this trying to coax you over ?

This is the Valentina Shevchenko fan club...for fans. We're just basking in #MyGirls glory, together. It's all good.

Surely you'd prefer us to have an Valentina mega thread instead of making new threads about her all the time ?

The issue is, you seem to be angry that people actually like Female mixed martial artists, that seems to offend you for some reason. You seem a bit bitter pal.

Agreed. If pigs like that keep it up, it’ll be report to mods/admins time.

Honestly, you seem like a cool person, from what I've read here, and I wasn't trying to be personally offensive to you at all, so please don't take it that way. But the usual pattern here is that people make threads about something they're interested in, others comment, and the thread eventually fades away. The fact that the thread keeps getting bumped almost every day means there's an agenda at play here.

Do what you want obviously, but I don't think anyone's opinion is being swayed by bumping this thread every 24 hrs.

Honestly, you seem like a cool person, from what I've read here, and I wasn't trying to be personally offensive to you at all, so please don't take it that way. But the usual pattern here is that people make threads about something they're interested in, others comment, and the thread eventually fades away. The fact that the thread keeps getting bumped means there's an agenda at play here.

Do what you want obviously, but I don't think anyone's opinion is being swayed by bumping this thread every day.

Meh.. no big deal. I’ve had this happen with Joanna J: Superstar 13.0 and both versions of Karolina K: Polish Princess... lol

Last edited:
Honestly, you seem like a cool person, from what I've read here, and I wasn't trying to be personally offensive to you at all, so please don't take it that way. But the usual pattern here is that people make threads about something they're interested in, others comment, and the thread eventually fades away. The fact that the thread keeps getting bumped means there's an agenda at play here.

Do what you want obviously, but I don't think anyone's opinion is being swayed by bumping this thread every day.

None taken pal, just saying we've got a little thread here for her and there's a handful of us who post in it together and chat about her fights/what shes doing. If you or anyone else doesn't give a damn, all the power to you.

This thread is more of a misc' Val thread. Anything non-thread worthy (such as fight news) just gets put in here. It saves us bogging down the forum with 101 Valentina threads. We know some people don't like WMMA, and some people don't like Valentina, believe me we know all to well, hence why this 'thread forumla' that CanMMAfan84 uses works best.

My advice is, just ignore these threads if they don't interest you. Not shunning you away or anything, just saying. I ignore some other threads on here if the subject matter doesn't interest me.

I assure you there is no shilling or agenda. Sherdoggers are but a small part of MMA fans, and if we're being honest, they're often non-paying MMA fans. This would be the worst shilling in the history of shilling...possibly ever. It's just a little fan club thing for posting some news/pictures/discussing stuff that isn't thread worthy. Nothing sinister.

None taken pal, just saying we've got a little thread here for her and there's a handful of us who post in it together and chat about her fights/what shes doing. If you or anyone else doesn't give a damn, all the power to you.

This thread is more of a misc' Val thread. Anything non-thread worthy (such as fight news) just gets put in here. It saves us bogging down the forum with 101 Valentina threads. We know some people don't like WMMA, and some people don't like Valentina, believe me we know all to well, hence why this 'thread forumla' that CanMMAfan84 uses works best.

My advice is, just ignore these threads if they don't interest you. Not shunning you away or anything, just saying. I ignore some other threads on here if the subject matter doesn't interest me.

I assure you there is no shilling or agenda. Sherdoggers are but a small part of MMA fans, and if we're being honest, they're often non-paying MMA fans. This would be the worst shilling in the history of shilling...possibly ever. It's just a little fan club thing for posting some news/pictures/discussing stuff, that isn't thread worthy.

Well, I wouldn’t take all the credit.. I was inspired by all the guys who did the JJS threads, and just used that.

I assure you there is no shilling or agenda. Sherdoggers are but a small part of MMA fans, and if we're being honest, they're often non-paying MMA fans. This would be the worst shilling in the history of shilling...possibly ever. It's just a little fan club thing for posting some news/pictures/discussing stuff that isn't thread worthy. Nothing sinister.

Fair enough man, cheers.

THAT IS NOT MY GIRL!!!

Also they done her dirty on the ratings, the clowns.

choke348.gif

Well, @Co-Co Zola... Hope this will satisfy ya!

Well, @Co-Co Zola... Hope this will satisfy ya!

• Valentina Shevchenko Stats - Top Game 91 to 92

Wow, well done EA...you also need to upgrade her striking! Pronto!

Here are the striking ratings for Women in the game.

Joanna - 94
Karolina - 93
Amanda - 93
Holly - 92
De Randemie - 92
Cyborg - 92
Valentina - 91
Rose - 90
Claudia - 89
Andrade - 89
Waterson - 89
Hill - 89

Like...seriously ?

Shocking scenes. They need to put some respect on #MyGirls striking.

Back