Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

Val looks like an absolute beast in the open workouts now. buff. ripped.

This is the ideal weight class for her. I hope this fight will allow her to open up a bit more. She will always utilize her control of distance and timing to be a precision striker - since she has fought that way since high school fighting larger women. That being said, she did avoid using some of her favorite techniques such as her spinning back kick at 135. She hit Kaufman with it, and Holm with a wheel kick, but that is about it. I think Nicco will try to pressure her which may limit some of Val's offense.

i think she is the hottest woman in MMA by far but I think Nicco TKOs her

This is a great outfit for her:

38013896_1814207521991710_8783944307779305472_n.jpg

41500911_283740725562594_4508131861919936989_n.jpg

Joanna Jedrzejczyk 'very open' to Valentina Shevchenko fight for UFC flyweight title:

MOSCOW – Former UFC women’s strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk indicated she’s got some business issues to work through before she agrees to a flyweight title fight.

Assuming those are resolved, Jedrzejczyk (14-2 MMA, 9-2 UFC) welcomes a chance to win the vacant title by defeating former foe Valentina Shevchenko (15-3 MMA, 4-2 UFC).

“Who knows – maybe this year,” Jedrzejczyk told MMAjunkie, adding: “The thing is, I’m very open to move up and face Valentina. I always want to face the best athletes, the best fighters in the world, and Valentina is one of the greatest muay Thai and also MMA fighters.

“I’m very open, but I must sit down and discuss some things. We’ll see what’s going to happen.”

More:

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-j...es-valentina-shevchenko-flyweight-title-fight

Back