Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

That was the biggest mismatch in resent history. God job Valya! Should stop with lezginka though.

Lol that would be brutal.

Just book Val vs the current champ. She'll get the 125 belt eventually anyway. Just do it asap so she can start building a nice title defense reign. And maybe a superfight with Rose/Joanna down the road. Or a 3rd one with Nunes. I still think she can take her.

Montaño first. Joanna would be a very tempting possibility. Nunes is a long shot. Rose would be no way due to the fact that her and Valya are mates and training partners.

She looked good in her fight, for fighting a punching bag. Punching bags don't punch back usually

Poor girl:

Man, she's tough. Too tough for her own good, but tough nonetheless and I can respect that.

Is it confirmed that she was the only one they could find willing to sign to fight Valentina? Because I can't see them lining up after Saturday night.

Man, she's tough. Too tough for her own good, but tough nonetheless and I can respect that.

Is it confirmed that she was the only one they could find willing to sign to fight Valentina? Because I can't see them lining up after Saturday night.

I know Jennifer Maia turned it down, she wanted more time. No idea who else.

Val' back from Brazil, big sis back from Kyrgyzstan. Reunited again.

I'll upload some older pictures which some may not have seen.

POSER ALERT! :p
ehjm.jpg

9r2eqd.jpg

4145602510_7e055ae9dd_z.jpg

fc699203-3781-4ee4-aed6-b009bd5fabee.jpg

de330bde05879b08730e1f3fa574a39a.jpg

SARRIA-Y-VALENTINA-1.jpg

bnbnbn.jpg

ghbnjbbh.jpg

dfghj.jpg

ikuj.jpg

valentina-shevchenko-01.jpg

Valentina-Shevchenko.jpg

ghjghjk.jpg

kjhgb.jpg

lkjnjk.jpg

Valentina-Shevchenko-boyfriend-husband-pics.jpg

196823.jpg

gbhbh.jpg

my sherdudes, I was rock solid after she did that pose after choking out that brazilian chick.
shevchenko-ufc-belem.jpg

Lol that would be brutal.

Just book Val vs the current champ. She'll get the 125 belt eventually anyway. Just do it asap so she can start building a nice title defense reign. And maybe a superfight with Rose/Joanna down the road. Or a 3rd one with Nunes. I still think she can take her.

I agree. I don't give a damn what anyone says, I thought Val won her 2nd fight against Nunes & still think she can beat Nunes too. Nunes is only a difficult fight for Valentina because of the size (height, weight & reach) & strength discrepancy.

I will always root for fighters that are world-class martial artists over fighter that're either jack of all trades or rely primarily on their size & strength/athleticism/power to win fights.

I agree. I don't give a damn what anyone says, I thought Val won her 2nd fight against Nunes & still think she can beat Nunes too. Nunes is only a difficult fight for Valentina because of the size (height, weight & reach) & strength discrepancy.

I will always root for fighters that are world-class martial artists over fighter that're either jack of all trades or rely primarily on their size & strength/athleticism/power to win fights.

I mostly agree. I think technically Val won the second fight, but with the way judges score fights I can see the decision going the other way. And it is the role of both the fighter and the coach to be aware of how stupid judges often are. Sucks, but this is the reality of the world we live in.

I mostly agree. I think technically Val won the second fight, but with the way judges score fights I can see the decision going the other way. And it is the role of both the fighter and the coach to be aware of how stupid judges often are. Sucks, but this is the reality of the world we live in.

Sad but true. Either all judges need to be former fighters or switch to the Pride judging criteria where whoever does the most damage or tries to finish the fight wins or do both. Whatever eliminates bad judging in combat sports is a plus IMO.

Back