Usman GNP is pathetic. Khabib bless

And? He's finished better fighters than Pat. It is what it is.

Khabib's style is more likely to yeild finishes in 5 rounders. Break them down across 4 rounds, finish in the 5th.

He'll get more finishes. He'll get more decisions. I don't care as long as he keeps being fun to watch

And my only point is he is and will be as much of a decision style fighter as Geroges ever was, maybe more so.

And my only point is he is and will be as much of a decision style fighter as Geroges ever was, maybe more so.
I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion.

Not that it matters either way.

so he should learn from someone who never wins by g n p

I dont really care if khabib gets another finish in his career. Watching him beat the hope out of guys is a beautiful sadistic pleasure ill not get tired of.

I dont really care if khabib gets another finish in his career. Watching him beat the hope out of guys is a beautiful sadistic pleasure ill not get tired of.

Same way I feel (felt?) about GSP. Fuck the haters.

id like to see khabib do that, but instead he killing himself to make lw 50% of time

I’m not convinced Khabib’s gnp is particularly devestating either, if I’m honest.

He’d have more than two tko/ok finishes in his 10 UFC wins if it was

GSP would have been all up in Maia's guard without giving a fuck

I couldn't watch the fight last night, but GSP would have had nothing to do with Maia's grappling is he could help it. He would have used his jab for 5 rounds.

Usman can have the best take down defense in the F world.... Hes a horrible ground striker... As bad as he is on foot. When he rocked Maia, and Maia was in the floor hurt, Usman looked clueless.

Waiting for the day someone decides to pull guard on Khabib... They will get mauled.

I was waiting fpr Usman to fight Maia to see how Usman will do vs Till. Till will smoke him on foot, and Usman offensive wrestling (or lack of thereof) will serve him for nothing.

Till is a much better GNPr than Usman will ever be
He broke both his hands dumbfuck

I’m not convinced Khabib’s gnp is particularly devestating either, if I’m honest.

He’d have more than two tko/ok finishes in his 10 UFC wins if it was
Some of those decisions are odd situations. He was hurt for the Abel fight and his camp told him to focus on TDs and subs...clearly he went overbroad. He said he'd go all 3 rounds with Edson before hand. And in the Al fight he barely threw any GnP.

It's clear but his opponent's reactions that his GnP will drain the life out of anyone. Plus he can land shots from anywhere which makes him even more dangerous.

With that said, Khabib doesn't have a lot of stopping power. He's great at creating openings and landing shots butbhe doesn't have natural KO power.

Imo his GnP is best used to break people down until they can be subbed. If he wants a finsh across 5 round he could do it.

Some of those decisions are odd situations. He was hurt for the Abel fight and his camp told him to focus on TDs and subs...clearly he went overbroad. He said he'd go all 3 rounds with Edson before hand. And in the Al fight he barely threw any GnP.

It's clear but his opponent's reactions that his GnP will drain the life out of anyone. Plus he can land shots from anywhere which makes him even more dangerous.

With that said, Khabib doesn't have a lot of stopping power. He's great at creating openings and landing shots butbhe doesn't have natural KO power.

Imo his GnP is best used to break people down until they can be subbed. If he wants a finsh across 5 round he could do it.

Yeah it’s clearly effective, undoubtably, and you’re right; even when being able to control and smother with apparent ease, it is also apparent that he doesn’t have much power to actually do damage with shots, rather than damage via control and volume over the rounds.

GreatSaintGuillotine and Khabib the love story of a delusional madman.
Lol nothing delusional here. Lee's chin sucks.

Khabib is a great fighter. One of the best grapplers on the roster in fact. No one would argue that.

His striking is lacking( but improving), he has no real stopping power, he's not all that fast, not that explosive, and has had a bad history of injuries.

That doesn't change the fact that he's still an amazing fighter and Lee's chin sucks.

Yeah it’s clearly effective, undoubtably, and you’re right; even when being able to control and smother with apparent ease, it is also apparent that he doesn’t have much power to actually do damage with shots, rather than damage via control and volume over the rounds.
Bingo!

I think Javi and AKA's team will focus on mixing his GnP and subs more effectively from now on.

Back