Usman GNP is pathetic. Khabib bless

Lol nothing delusional here. Lee's chin sucks.

Khabib is a great fighter. One of the best grapplers on the roster in fact. No one would argue that.

His striking is lacking( but improving), he has no real stopping power, he's not all that fast, not that explosive, and has had a bad history of injuries.

That doesn't change the fact that he's still an amazing fighter and Lee's chin sucks.

Khabib is one dimensional he will not regin for long. Kevin can do it all. And you dont have a bad chin cuz you get hit my a spinning back kick everyone goes wobbly or gets knocked out if the kick connects right.

Khabib is one dimensional he will not regin for long. Kevin can do it all. And you dont have a bad chin cuz you get hit my a spinning back kick everyone goes wobbly or gets knocked out if the kick connects right.
Khabib's striking is effective due to his ground game and he actually has a very good jab and uppercut. He has one of the hardest styles to overcome and you're crazy to think otherwise.

And you're right the Barboza kick doesn't make his chin bad. Getting KO'd, rocked, and dropped by Al, Tony, Santos, Chiesa, and Escudero does. If you're getting rocked and dropped that much, your chin is not good.

Khabib's striking is effective due to his ground game and he actually has a very good jab and uppercut. He has one of the hardest styles to overcome and you're crazy to think otherwise.

And you're right the Barboza kick doesn't make his chin bad. Getting KO'd, rocked, and dropped by Al, Tony, Santos, Chiesa, and Escudero does. If you're getting rocked and dropped that much, your chin is not good.
Kevin lee has 1 Tko loss. That means he didn't go out. Belive me Kevin's chin will be safe and well vs Khabib. And i see Kevin as a bigger problem for Khabib than the other way around. Khabib has a padded record and couldn't even finish Barboza where Kevin could. And that is after Barboza fellt Khabib's preasure and trained for essentially the same match but got finishes this time insted.

Kevin lee has 1 Tko loss. That means he didn't go out. Belive me Kevin's chin will be safe and well vs Khabib. And i see Kevin as a bigger problem for Khabib than the other way around. Khabib has a padded record and couldn't even finish Barboza where Kevin could. And that is after Barboza fellt Khabib's preasure and trained for essentially the same match but got finishes this time insted.
Kevin didn't stop Barboza. The doctors did. When that fight was stopped Edson was stuffing Lee and in favorable position. Edson was not close to being out. And it took Lee 2 extra rounds and nearly getting finished.

Lee would struggle in Khabib's guard, get mauled by Khabib on top, or get dropped by Khabib on the feet. Pick your poison.

Back