Usman brawl started over anthem kneel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on one hand Americans go on about it being land of the free, whatever fucking amendment gives you the right to free speech..

but the minute someone exercises their right to free speech a Nigerian MMA fighter and a fucking Egyptian start beating them up?

fucking hell.. 'Murica

I had no clue there were so many snowflake cucks on sherdog. Mad respect for Usman if true.

No reason for a professional fighter to strike someone just because they're kneeling during the anthem. Pretty ridiculous.

I personally have no desire to kneel during my country’s anthem but if that’s all I have to do to get to legally fight some idiots (since they started it I can claim self defense) I might just start kneeling.

That was pretty racist. Maybe you shouldn't say ignorant things.
I asked you what I said was racist and you couldn't come up with anything you fucking moron.

Because I called the kneelers "unintelligent" that's racist? Wow. You guys are Looney tunes.

Can some one explain to me why kneeling during the anthem is good/bad?

American flag is full of blood from innocent people all over the world.

I personally have no desire to kneel during my country’s anthem but if that’s all I have to do to get to legally fight some idiots (since they started it I can claim self defense) I might just start kneeling.
Don't kneel in front of Usman. He will end you. You big tough guy.

So on one hand Americans go on about it being land of the free, whatever fucking amendment gives you the right to free speech..

but the minute someone exercises their right to free speech a Nigerian MMA fighter and a fucking Egyptian start beating them up?

fucking hell.. 'Murica

Fucking hell... Nigeria/Egypt......taking advantage of our hospitality to the point of trying to police our citizens. Knock that shit off.

Fuck yeah, Usmans a G. Respect

Standing up for the flag isn't Alt Right. Pussies.

The anthem protests are quite honestly the second dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

The only thing worse is the people who believe Kap actually cares about police brutality and ‘social injustice’ and actually support him, the only reason he decided to take a knee was because his football career was over and he couldn’t play in the league anymore and wanted to keep his name relevant.

What did I say that was racist?

"those sort of people" in the context used could be considered racist. Those sort of people, ie. black people as they are the ones protesting. I dont think you meant that, but it could certainly be read like that.

But I wouldn't expect these so called protesters to do anything intelligent.

It would be hilarious if Usman and Ali (who are both immigrants and POC), started a brawl over some guy kneeling. Are sure it wasn't Usman and Ali kneeling?

That immigrant mentality clashing with spoiled Murica.
imagesQEKO9S0O.jpg

"those sort of people" in the context used could be considered racist. Those sort of people, ie. black people as they are the ones protesting. I dont think you meant that, but it could certainly be read like that.
http://time.com/5302413/white-house-national-anthem-kneel/ you're a fucking idiot. White guys are kneeling too. Fat white guys. When I meant people. I meant brain dead leftists. Such as yourself. Not black people. But keep trying to look for racism when there clearly is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back