Usman brawl started over anthem kneel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on one hand Americans go on about it being land of the free, whatever fucking amendment gives you the right to free speech..

but the minute someone exercises their right to free speech a Nigerian MMA fighter and a fucking Egyptian start beating them up?

fucking hell.. 'Murica

That’s not what really happened. It appears this guy got physical with them first. The first amendment doesn’t protect you from criticism or people getting upset. I’m sure you know that. It doesn’t protect employees from
Being fired by private business owners for needlessly polarizing a universal product as the kneelers have done.

The government can’t punish you for speech that isn’t a direct threat or harassment. Though you can point to some instances where that has been shaky, it’s unfortunately the left that thinks there should be real punishment for “problematic” speech or expression.

"those sort of people" in the context used could be considered racist. Those sort of people, ie. black people as they are the ones protesting. I dont think you meant that, but it could certainly be read like that.
usman is black himself. black people arent a monolith.

http://time.com/5302413/white-house-national-anthem-kneel/ you're a fucking idiot. White guys are kneeling too. Fat white guys. When I meant people. I meant brain dead leftists. Such as yourself. Not black people. But keep trying to look for racism when there clearly is none.

did you just shit your comprehension skills down the toilet?

i didnt say i thought you were racist, in fact, i clearly said I DONT THINK YOU INTENDED IT THAT WAY

I CLEARLY SAID YOU DIDNT MEAN IT - I DID NOT CALL YOU RACIST YOU FUCKING INBRED SISTER SHAGGING RETARD

You asked what you said, I very politely explained what the other posters may have referred to and why that could be percieved that way

But if you wanna be that way, go suck a bag of cocks

So on one hand Americans go on about it being land of the free, whatever fucking amendment gives you the right to free speech..

but the minute someone exercises their right to free speech a Nigerian MMA fighter and a fucking Egyptian start beating them up?

fucking hell.. 'Murica
The 1st Amendment protects you from the government censoring you, it has nothing to do with how other people and/or private entities may react to your words or actions.

It's all about respect. It's cool to see a black dude that isn't down with disrespecting the anthem.

He won some points in my book.

That’s not what really happened. It appears this guy got physical with them first. The first amendment doesn’t protect you from criticism or people getting upset. I’m sure you know that. It doesn’t protect employees from
Being fired by private business owners for needlessly polarizing a universal product as the kneelers have done.

The government can’t punish you for speech that isn’t a direct threat or harassment. Though you can point to some instances where that has been shaky, it’s unfortunately the left that thinks there should be real punishment for “problematic” speech or expression.
Tommy Robinson in the UK is in prison for 13 months because he was exposing child rape gangs by Muslim migrants. But since he's "alt right wing" he has been dehumanized and thrown into a prison for his speech. That's why we killed those fuckers in 1776.

I hope they start throwing kneelers into labor camps
The thing is... It's very easy to start the whole "let's throw those guys into labor camps, let's throw those guys in prison and those should be exterminated"

However's there's a catch. Most people suffer from some form of deep-rooted belief of personal Invulnerability. Many young people tend to believe they can't be harmed or affected in the ways other people can. And that feeling rarely goes away completely when you get older.

So tell me, where is the gurantee that you won't be thrown into that "labor camp" yourself? Obviously if we ask for governemtn to oppress someone based on their political views, how do we know that we won;t be next? Cause we are special? History proves time and time again that there are no limits for political oppression. Once it starts - once we allow to take someone's rights, then someone else soon will follow.

It would be hilarious if Usman and Ali (who are both immigrants and POC), started a brawl over some guy kneeling. Are sure it wasn't Usman and Ali kneeling?
I have no idea. I just read the story off abc twitter

Tommy Robinson in the UK is in prison for 13 months because he was exposing child rape gangs by Muslim migrants. .

thats not why he is in prison. hes in prison for contempt because he nearly fucked up an entire trial by broadcasting details of it and filming defendants.

and I take back what I said about you not being racist.

did you just shit your comprehension skills down the toilet?

i didnt say i thought you were racist, in fact, i clearly said I DONT THINK YOU INTENDED IT THAT WAY

I CLEARLY SAID YOU DIDNT MEAN IT - I DID NOT CALL YOU RACIST YOU FUCKING INBRED SISTER SHAGGING RETARD

You asked what you said, I very politely explained what the other posters may have referred to and why that could be percieved that way

But if you wanna be that way, go suck a bag of cocks
Dude you responded to me by saying

"Damn dude. Racist much?"

I don't know If your comprehension is up to snuff but you clearly called me a racist. Or called what I said as racist. So stop with the back pedaling.

Don't kneel in front of Usman. He will end you. You big tough guy.

In a cage yeah. I saw that fight video though. I’ve been in much worse brawls than that and have mug shots to prove it. I like Usman but he should keep his Nigerian hands off of Americans and out of our politics.

The anthem protests are quite honestly the second dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

The only thing worse is the people who believe Kap actually cares about police brutality and ‘social injustice’ and actually support him, the only reason he decided to take a knee was because his football career was over and he couldn’t play in the league anymore and wanted to keep his name relevant.
Bro if rg3 got a fucking job kap would have got a job lol

fake news. Usman doesn't even start brawls when he's paid to fight.

it would've been more believable if the headline was: "UFC blanket smothers anthem kneeler for 15 minutes for a split decision @ 40%"

thats not why he is in prison.

and I take back what I said about you not being racist.
The ace in the hole for every moron who is intellectually bankrupt. Just call them a racist. You are a sad sack of shit. Tommy is in prison for being outside a court room with a camera filming convicted molesters. Now he was warned not to do that. But in a free society you should be free to film in public and interview who you like. That's pure tyranny.

Tommy Robinson in the UK is in prison for 13 months because he was exposing child rape gangs by Muslim migrants. But since he's "alt right wing" he has been dehumanized and thrown into a prison for his speech. That's why we killed those fuckers in 1776.

'We'...LOL, most of the founding fathers considered themselves English, dude.

The ace in the hole for every moron who is intellectually bankrupt. Just call them a racist. You are a sad sack of shit. Tommy is in prison for being outside a court room with a camera filming convicted molesters. Now he was warned not to do that. But in a free society you should be free to film in public and interview who you like. That's pure tyranny.

they werent convicted, they were defendants. he nearly got the whole trial called off.

and by the way, it was this guy called you racist,. not me..

Damn dude. Racist much?

learn to fucking read

and like i say, if you are a tommy robinson supporter then i take back everythign abouty you not being racist.

i was actually on your side you fucking muppet but youve managed to get me to do a full 180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back