Usman brawl started over anthem kneel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake news. Usman doesn't even start brawls when he's paid to fight.

it would've been more believable if the headline was: "UFC blanket smothers anthem kneeler for 15 minutes for a split decision @ 40%"
Dana already working on having someone burning the American flag prior to usman entering the octagon. Just bleed usman

'We'...LOL, most of the founding fathers considered themselves English, dude.
They were English but detached from the English rule and monarchy. They were patriots fighting for independence over a tyrannical regime. So they killed enough red coats so they would stop that shit. And again in 1812. Then they stopped because they were tired of getting their Asses kicked. Dan Hendo vs Bisping KO.

Usman expressed dissatisfaction at the guys politics, and the guy and his friends jumped him from behind.

Typical Liberals. Contradicting their beliefs, using violence, and attacking people in mobs.

Are kneelers liberals? That's news to me.

they werent convicted, they were defendants. he nearly got the whole trial called off.

and by the way, it was this guy called you racist,. not me..

learn to fucking read

and like i say, if you are a tommy robinson supporter then i take back everythign abouty you not being racist.

i was actually on your side you fucking muppet but youve managed to get me to do a full 180

I support Tommys right to free speech. Which he has been persecuted for. He doesn't like Islam. So that right there. Eliminates him from being a racist. He has many black and Indian friends who are Sikh. He does have a crusade against Islam. Yes. But I can't blame him for it.

Ladies and gentlemen, please sit, stand, kneel, or lie down.

Problem solved so people can’t protest.

Right on if he did. I hope it starts a new Trend.
. <mma4>
It won't because the people who want to do something about it are pussy.

People who look like Larry the cable guy vs the guys that kneel in the NFL.

Usman just trying to make a name for himself somehow since nobody knows who tf he is. The best part is him turning his back and getting punched, I don't like sucker punches but wtf did he think was gona happen? Smart move...

Are kneelers liberals? That's news to me.

Blaming the police for the crimes of black individuals, despite the fact that the arrest rate per reported crime is lower for blacks, white police officers are more than three times less likely to shoot a black person than a white person, and that the single biggest predictor for criminality is single parenthood (70% absentee father rate) is pretty 'Liberal'.

And by Liberal i really mean leftist.

I actively film all interactions I see involving police, since watching the lovepolice videos with Charlie Veach years ago, and so i am active in stopping police brutality, but let's not pretend that's what kneeling is really about...its really an extension of the myths told by black lives matter.

It won't because the people who want to do something about it are pussy.

People who look like Larry the cable guy vs the guys that kneel in the NFL.

Usman just trying to make a name for himself somehow since nobody knows who tf he is. The best part is him turning his back and getting punched, I don't like sucker punches but wtf did he think was gona happen? Smart move...

Walking away from an incident is not an excuse to be punched from behind. Typical victim blaming.

I asked you what I said was racist and you couldn't come up with anything you fucking moron.

Because I called the kneelers "unintelligent" that's racist? Wow. You guys are Looney tunes.

Smh. Bless your ignorant soul. I'll pray for your mother...or sister since they're the same person lol

Smh. Bless your ignorant soul. I'll pray for your mother...or sister since they're the same person lol
Keep virtue signaling. Keep calling everyone you disagree with a racist, sexist, Nazi, Hitler which ever. That seems like your go to on everything. Instead of you know. Talking to someone before jumping to conclusions.

Walking away from an incident is not an excuse to be punched from behind. Typical victim blaming.
What exactly are you implying? That Usman walked away from an incident that he started so he is the victim?

Blaming the police for the crimes of black individuals, despite the fact that the arrest rate per reported crime is lower for blacks, white police officers are more than three times less likely to shoot a black person than a white person, and that the single biggest predictor for criminality is single parenthood (70% absentee father rate) is pretty 'Liberal'.

And by Liberal i really mean leftist.

I actively film all interactions I see involving police, since watching the lovepolice videos with Charlie Veach years ago, and so i am active in stopping police brutality, but let's not pretend that's what kneeling is really about...its really an extension of the myths told by black lives matter.

Damn dude. Racist much?

Hope he got some good punches in on that traitor.

I doubt this was the case. I’ll write a letter to the D.A. just in case so they can investigate. If he did he should be jailed and deported for assaulting a citizen and violating his civil right to protest. I don’t agree with the kneeling during our anthem, but I don’t agree with anyone attacking those who do it either.

Keep virtue signaling. Keep calling everyone you disagree with a racist, sexist, Nazi, Hitler which ever. That seems like your go to on everything. Instead of you know. Talking to someone before jumping to conclusions.

I think I might be sexist. I'm definitely misogynistic. I'm getting better at it tho. I just call it like I see it. And buddy, you're definitely at least a little racist.

What exactly are you implying? That Usman walked away from an incident that he started so he is the victim?

That's what the law is implying. And also, yes. If someone's walking away from you, they are disengaging. If you don't think the guy being jumped from behind as he's waking away is the victim, you need to stop and think about your perspective on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back