Using the president's name as a pun is apparently racist.

Not sure about this particular area, but about 40 mins southeast of that school is 1 that had 2 black students in the 80's - a brother and sister who moved to the area in their freshman and eighth-grade year.

The whole state is only 3% AA and 90% of those are in either the eastern panhandle or the southern part of the state.

He said many whites and I read it as "a large percentage". He also said medium and large cities....which is what I don't agree with and was hoping for an example or two of.

I'm still not convinced that privelege exists on skin color in the US in any large scale fashion.

Lol it's actually true.

Behold "Donald Thump". A competitor in this season's Robot Wars UK.

SHOWBIZ-Robot-124283A.jpg.jpg

It's not expected to do well, yet it covers about 40% of the discussion on the RW reddit.

So who won the football match? My many is on the black team. I wouldnt say its racist. But they wanted to get reaction out of them and they succeeded. You have to expect in team sport opposition fans will try to russtle you. But in any team sport only one thing shuts opposition fans. Beat their team

Lol. I didn't fabricate any argument at all. I was mocking your unartful race baiting.

But that didn't happen. The actual point was just, "duh, of course that was a racially loaded sign." And anyone (including you, let's be honest) can see that. But then you made up another example where it wasn't obvious. You're so dishonest it's comical.

The video of the outraged parents is hilarious. Trump broke so many people, it's really just unbelievable. Offended over a pun so much so that it made CNN. There's not enough hot dog gifs in the world for this one.

But that didn't happen. The actual point was just, "duh, of course that was a racially loaded sign." And anyone (including you, let's be honest) can see that. But then you made up another example where it wasn't obvious. You're so dishonest it's comical.

No, it wasn't racially loaded in any way. That's why I was mocking you. You've allowed your political tribalism get the best of you and think that using the name of a politician you detest is inherently detestable. It isn't.

We've seen a lot of silly race baiting from the left over the years, and it is getting more comical.

The video of the outraged parents is hilarious. Trump broke so many people, it's really just unbelievable. Offended over a pun so much so that it made CNN. There's not enough hot dog gifs in the world for this one.

112049giphy2.gif

So who won the football match? My many is on the black team. I wouldnt say its racist. But they wanted to get reaction out of them and they succeeded. You have to expect in team sport opposition fans will try to russtle you. But in any team sport only one thing shuts opposition fans. Beat their team

Nope, the white kids won, but it was close.

You know it was, and that's why you're not actually mocking me. You're mocking a completely different argument that you made up.

You think the word "trump" is racist. That's embarrassingly stupid. You're a smart guy, but your political tribalism is eroding your IQ. Stop playing the race card just because you want to score political points.

You think the word "trump" is racist. That's embarrassingly stupid.

See, you're lying again, aren't you? Did I say anywhere that the word "trump" is racist? Of course not. That would be stupid. But you can't address my actual point honestly because you know I'm right but you're too tribalistic to admit it.

Literally shaking how racist this is. Literally.

^check out this poor hiveminder who bought into this racial nonsense.

See, you're lying again, aren't you? Did I say anywhere that the word "trump" is racist? Of course not. That would be stupid. But you can't address my actual point honestly because you know I'm right but you're too tribalistic to admit it.

Here's one of the things you said. It's clear that you took the simple pun based on Trump's name to have been intentionally used to imply some white supremacist message:

How does the name of the president relate in any way to the rivalry without relation to the white supremacy symbolism?

How is it lying to conclude that you thought the pun based on Trump's name was racist? I can understand that you are embarrassed by your own clumsy race baiting, but don't put that on me. Either walk it back or own it, but I'm not misrepresenting you.

Here's one of the things you said. It's clear that you took the simple pun based on Trump's name to have been intentionally used to imply some white supremacist message:

How is it lying to conclude that you thought the pun based on Trump's name was racist? I can understand that you are embarrassed by your own clumsy race baiting, but don't put that on me. Either walk it back or own it, but I'm not misrepresenting you.

I didn't say the word "trump" was racist, which is what you dishonestly asserted. I said that the particular use in this case was. And, again, the fact that you can't bring yourself to honestly represent the discussion is a pretty clear sign that you realize that your position is indefensible.

I didn't say the word "trump" was racist, which is what you dishonestly asserted. I said that the particular use in this case was. And, again, the fact that you can't bring yourself to honestly represent the discussion is a pretty clear sign that you realize that your position is indefensible.

Here's you paraphrasing you're own argument:
The actual point was just, "duh, of course that was a racially loaded sign."

The racially loaded sign consisted of two words, "trump" and "Perry". I wasn't being unfair to infer that you thought the use of "trump" is what made this sign racist.

You got trapped in an embarrassing position by your tribalistic response and are attacking me for pointing out how stupid your take on this incident is.

Here's you paraphrasing you're own argument:

The racially loaded sign consisted of two words, "trump" and "Perry". I wasn't being unfair to infer that you thought the use of "trump" is what made this sign racist.

Right. The sign was obviously making a racially loaded point. "Trump Perry" making a reference to the president.

You got trapped in an embarrassing position by your tribalistic response and are attacking me for pointing out how stupid your take on this incident is.

No, my take is correct, as you implicitly acknowledge by your refusal to address it honestly.

Right. The sign was obviously making a racially loaded point.

You keep saying "obviously" but fail to explain what is so obvious about it. Is it obvious without the preface that the school is 75% black?

You keep saying "obviously" but fail to explain what is so obvious about it. Is it obvious without the preface that the school is 75% black?

No. That's clearly part of it. What's the pun without the racial implication? As I said, it's just a "neener, neener, we're white and the president is on our side against you" message.

There's a lot of people trying to have it both ways. On the one hand, Trump's candidacy was a repudiation of the anti-white sentiment that is dominating in America and on the other, there's no racial message here at all, no symbolism that might be used in an ugly way by kids.

Right. The sign was obviously making a racially loaded point. "Trump Perry" making a reference to the president.

Right, and my point is that your point is
a) stupid, and
b) tribalistic. Only people who already agree on your hysterical view that the president is a white supremacist could possibly agree with your conclusion here.

In your view, had a different word been sued other than "trump", for example say the sign said "defeat Perry", then the sign wouldn't have been racist. And thus my mockery of you for your hypersensitivity to the word trump.

The orange man is living in your head and making you see racism where there isn't any.

Back