USADA rep responds to there being no cooperation from Jon Jones

JayJayMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Crazy to hear that Jon Jones' manager went public on the Helwani show to say that Jon doesn't have to cooperate and that he didn't snitch on anyone. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks as I assume USADA will have to show some actions on the info it receives.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/jon-jones-manager-says-no-snitching-usada-responds

Cliffs
"Asked about Jones’ cooperation requirement, Kawa said he is unclear on its limits. But he said Jones’ contributions moving forward will be negligible. He laughed at a recent social media message that stated Jones’ teammates should be worried about the deal."

Danielle Eurich's response after the interview
“Importantly, if the athlete or support personnel fails to continue to cooperate and provide credible substantial assistance, USADA will reinstate the original sanction,” Eurich said. “These rules set out in 10.6.1.1 are crystal clear, and if they are not met, an individual would not be considered for a reduction based on substantial assistance.”

Usada pretending to care. The entire thing is a joke. If he’s suppose to be an informant why was the info already released. It was a pr move to make it look like his suspension was fair

giphy.gif

Same goddam story since the civilized mankind which is, you got or can make money, you get special treatment.

End of story!

Same goddam story since the civilized mankind which is, you got or can make money, you get special treatment.

End of story!

...Or you have information that others value.

Its unclear to me how this part of the deal could be unclear to Malki

Jones will give up anyone and everyone he has to in order to keep his reduced sentenced. Of course his management will try to downplay Jone's snitching as much as possible.

Hardly surprising

Basically USADA is trying not to make it obvious that they've been paid off, Malik Kawa, thinking he's doing his job and saving Jon Jones some fans is comming out and trying to do PR/Damage Control and make it seem as if he's not assisting USADA, which he most likely isn't.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off, I love Malki but he's being counter productive and it's getting embarrassing as of late. Sit down shut up and let time issue vindication.

Whether Jones and Kawa are shrewd but being willfully obtuse, or really are unintelligent / uncaring about consequences, they really do fit together like two peas in a pod.

Usada pretending to care. The entire thing is a joke. If he’s suppose to be an informant why was the info already released. It was a pr move to make it look like his suspension was fair
I don't see how people don't see right through this. It's blatantly obvious.

If Juicehead is allowed to fight this year, then both the UFC and USADA are absolute laughing stocks, in terms of credibility.

This is his THIRD drug fail, and third stripped title.

Letting him come back to fight after just a little over a year shows the whole concept of testing is a joke, especially when guys are getting longer suspensions for WEED than a repeat steroid cheat.

Pretty obvious he will show them the ropes on how he cheated. Not necessarily naming names but...

Basically USADA is trying not to make it obvious that they've been paid off, Malik Kawa, thinking he's doing his job and saving Jon Jones some fans is comming out and trying to do PR/Damage Control and make it seem as if he's not assisting USADA, which he most likely isn't.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off, I love Malki but he's being counter productive and it's getting embarrassing as of late. Sit down shit up and let time issue vindication.
A level post

Its unclear to me how this part of the deal could be unclear to Malki
Whether Jones and Kawa are shrewd but being willfully obtuse, or really are unintelligent / uncaring about consequences, they really do fit together like two peas in a pod.

I don't see how he thought his statement would help at all, surely Malki would know it might be best for Jones to stay low and let the next lot of publicity be his fight announcement.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off, I love Malki but he's being counter productive and it's getting embarrassing as of late. Sit down shit up and let time issue vindication.
Exactly

Kawa seems to be only marginally smarter than Jones, why act hard on USADA after the pay off

If Juicehead is allowed to fight this year, then both the UFC and USADA are absolute laughing stocks, in terms of credibility.

This is his THIRD drug fail, and third stripped title.

Letting him come back to fight after just a little over a year shows the whole concept of testing is a joke, especially when guys are getting longer suspensions for WEED than a repeat steroid cheat.
<Waaah>

I don't see how he thought his statement would help at all, surely Malki would know it might be best for Jones to stay low and let the next lot of publicity be his fight announcement.
He played that one wrong 10-9 Ariel

That response made it sound like Jones got lighter punishment in exchange for future snitching? WTF?

Conor’s presser buried this story for everybody involved. What the hell was kawa thinking going on ariel’s Show and basically bragging

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back