USADA rep responds to there being no cooperation from Jon Jones

How?

USADA gave him zero reduction based on that, it's MacLaren that threw a three months reduction.

Thank you for saying this. The “trace” amounts argument is an idiotic one. If “trace” amounts of cyanide can kill you then it is possible that “trace” amounts of steroids can confer performance benefits.

He and his manager Malik kawa been in constant contact with USADA trying to determine what happen why u think this took so long to come to conclusion ? Because they were investigating everything and realized he wasn't intentionally cheating which is said in the arbitration . Why u think werdum got 2 years before they even announced Jones sanction which happened way more recently ? Jones is eligible next month to fight obviously there is a reason for that because the evidence against him is very fishy ... u don't get benefit from metabolite from Turinabol if anything it was probably laced in his cocaine which is not his fault he has substance abuse problems like a lot of people do it was not meant for performance enhance

You are very confused about what happened. Jones sentence is reduced of 30 months because he agreed to become an informant for USADA, it has nothing to do with him not being guilty.

He and his manager Malik kawa been in constant contact with USADA trying to determine what happen why u think this took so long to come to conclusion ? Because they were investigating everything and realized he wasn't intentionally cheating which is said in the arbitration . Why u think werdum got 2 years before they even announced Jones sanction which happened way more recently ? Jones is eligible next month to fight obviously there is a reason for that because the evidence against him is very fishy ... u don't get benefit from metabolite from Turinabol if anything it was probably laced in his cocaine which is not his fault he has substance abuse problems like a lot of people do it was not meant for performance enhance

Not Sure if srs. He had metabolites in his body because wait for it........he took turinabol and his body metabolized it.

Holy fuck.

You are very confused about what happened. Jones sentence is reduced of 30 months because he agreed to become an informant for USADA, it has nothing to do with him not being guilty.

Show me where it says he his guilty and informant

Why doesn't everyone that get pop become an "informant" then that makes no sense lol

Basically USADA is trying not to make it obvious that they've been paid off, Malik Kawa, thinking he's doing his job and saving Jon Jones some fans is comming out and trying to do PR/Damage Control and make it seem as if he's not assisting USADA, which he most likely isn't.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off, I love Malki but he's being counter productive and it's getting embarrassing as of late. Sit down shut up and let time issue vindication.
I agree bro. It reminds me of that time Conor pulled that shit with Goddard at Bellator.

Dana said they'd punished him by removing him from an upcoming PPV, only for Attar to publicly say that Conor was never in talks for said PPV to begin with.

Just keep quiet and act like you're being punished, it makes life easier for everyone.

Thank you for saying this. The “trace” amounts argument is an idiotic one. If “trace” amounts of cyanide can kill you then it is possible that “trace” amounts of steroids can confer performance benefits.

Jeff novitsky disagrees ... turinabol is a steroid u need lots of to get benefit
Not Sure if srs. He had metabolites in his body because wait for it........he took turinabol and his body metabolized it.

Holy fuck.

He passed the test a week before but positive for TRACE amounts of metabolites a week later if he really took turinabol in that time frame he would have popped for the full out drug not just trace amounts of a metabolite . novitsky says the drug is hard to get rid of and taking such a minuscule amount in that time frame only points to contamination it could be from drinking from a dirty water fountain for fuck sakes

giphy.gif
Says the guy who killed off his entire crew and tried to whack Henry's girl. Fook Jimmy

There's no snitching. Excuse to explain the UFC pulling USADAs strings

The writing was on the wall when Jeff Novitsky went on Rogan's podcast almost a year ago and kept raving about how cool of a guy Jones was, and how lucky he is to work with him. WTF??
Yeah. I couldnt believe that shit. The golden snitch should have buried jones under thr jail for 800 yrs,and he was already blowing him that far in advance

USADA?

I don’t know what it’s called, I just know the sound it makes when it lies.

USADA, Malki, Jones, Dana. As slimy as it gets.

It’s shit like this that makes me think the filthy casuals have it right. Just enjoy fights and give no thought to the grimy ass fight business.
Cant. Wont.

I am a little scared for Jones now. All that hard work to get reinstated and his manager is gonna throw it all away "just for lulz".
Hard work?
You mean cash payoffs some handjobs and "lets wait a little while,see if champ huge balls will get another belt"

I would find it extremely hilarious if Jones failed to provide enough info in the future and they reinstate the original 45 month suspension. All that weaseling work by his team only to screw it all up once again. God, please let that happen!

Back