USADA rep responds to there being no cooperation from Jon Jones

Aren't you the same moron who freaked out in fear when I mentioned that Jones could come back as a USADA zombie and get destroyed in 5 minutes?
No, the only thing I'm feeling in JBJ's comeback is supreme confidence

Pretty obvious he will show them the ropes on how he cheated. Not necessarily naming names but...
This is what I was thinking, he will let them in on how guys are beating the test. OC this will follow by others popping hot and getting zero special treatment like Jon

USADA?

I don’t know what it’s called, I just know the sound it makes when it lies.

USADA, Malki, Jones, Dana. As slimy as it gets.

It’s shit like this that makes me think the filthy casuals have it right. Just enjoy fights and give no thought to the grimy ass fight business.

USADA threatening to reinstate sanctions lol ? Wow USADA is all over the place get rid of the bitches already if u make a decision u can't just take it back what kind of power these fools think they have they know nothing about the sport anyways knocking on fighters door 6 am when they have massive trainings to do pathetic They are hurting the sport big time probably a bunch of nerds who don't even watch fights

If Juicehead is allowed to fight this year, then both the UFC and USADA are absolute laughing stocks, in terms of credibility.

This is his THIRD drug fail, and third stripped title.

Letting him come back to fight after just a little over a year shows the whole concept of testing is a joke, especially when guys are getting longer suspensions for WEED than a repeat steroid cheat.

Aren't you a Chael Sonnen fan?

giphy.gif

I said it last week. USADA is going to let Jones fight this year, and then "punish" him for not keeping his end of the bargain... until next year when he'll get another fight. Heck, he'll probably even pop again

if u make a decision u can't just take it back

It was pretty clear from the beginning that Jones would get his 30 months back if he doesn't cooperate enough.

I said it last week. USADA is going to let Jones fight this year, and then "punish" him for not keeping his end of the bargain... until next year when he'll get another fight. Heck, he'll probably even pop again

I hope you’re right.

Basically USADA is trying not to make it obvious that they've been paid off, Malik Kawa, thinking he's doing his job and saving Jon Jones some fans is comming out and trying to do PR/Damage Control and make it seem as if he's not assisting USADA, which he most likely isn't.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off, I love Malki but he's being counter productive and it's getting embarrassing as of late. Sit down shut up and let time issue vindication.

This. I was laughing so hard when i read Malkis statement. Dude, the scam was obvious. We all KNOW Jon is not cooperating and we KNOW he got a reduced sentence by way of bribery and pressure from Dana White. The lie only worked though if JJ and Malki went along with it. Malki didnt get the memo.

I am a little scared for Jones now. All that hard work to get reinstated and his manager is gonna throw it all away "just for lulz".

This is what I was thinking, he will let them in on how guys are beating the test. OC this will follow by others popping hot and getting zero special treatment like Jon

Doesn't make sense. USADA gains nothing from that as their tests caught Jon multiple times by now.

A price has to be paid. Either USADA loses its credibility as an anti-doping organization or Jon rats on a fighter, doctor or trainer. Anything else would mean USADA is full on corrupt.

So the USADA guy chuckled at someone thinking any of it was legit? Shocking!!!!

It was pretty clear from the beginning that Jones would get his 30 months back if he doesn't cooperate enough.

Ya because USADA is corrupt and think they can just do whatever they want and hasn't he already cooperated ? He got his sentence reduced because it was a metabolite the amount of throwing a grain of salt into a swimming pool Jeff novitsky claims jones is not a drug cheat and I bet he knows more then this bitch

People have always hated Jones way before he failed any sort of test he is an easy target USADA is just trying to take advtantage of that

Kawa gonna be singing a different tune when Jones snitches on him too <Lmaoo>

He and his manager Malik kawa been in constant contact with USADA trying to determine what happen why u think this took so long to come to conclusion ? Because they were investigating everything and realized he wasn't intentionally cheating which is said in the arbitration . Why u think werdum got 2 years before they even announced Jones sanction which happened way more recently ? Jones is eligible next month to fight obviously there is a reason for that because the evidence against him is very fishy ... u don't get benefit from metabolite from Turinabol if anything it was probably laced in his cocaine which is not his fault he has substance abuse problems like a lot of people do it was not meant for performance enhance

Back