US Government Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I shamed you for not caring about what was in the bill, and demanding people vote for it regardless. You have to be more on the ball. Work on it. Check back with me in a few weeks.

You are pathetic dude.

Tell me right now, high level, what was in the bill that I should have been against. Why was it ok to vote against the bill. What was in the bill that would make the next 4 weeks unbearable.

You are pathetic dude.

Tell me right now, high level, what was in the bill that I should have been against.
You should probably find a woman, a child, or a dog to try out your commanding persona. We've been over this already. It's not a good faith request, it's you trying to cover for your really dumb comment earlier, without owning it.

See, you have to own the bad thing you did before you get a cookie. That's how it works when you voluntarily place me in a position of authority over you.

Unironically letting some random chick on Twitter make your argument for you:

{<jordan}
Doesn't make her wrong....
87LKd_s-200x150.gif

You should probably find a woman, a child, or a dog to try out your commanding persona. We've been over this already. It's not a good faith request, it's you trying to cover for your really dumb comment earlier, without owning it.

See, you have to own the bad thing you did before you get a cookie. That's how it works when you voluntarily place me in a position of authority over you.

You lost. Don't take the ideological high road if you can't back it up with facts.

You have shown that you inow nothing about the bill. You can't even name a single clause. You started the argument over the content of the bill.

Bye bye. I'm switching to the heavyweights.

You lost. Don't take the ideological high road if you can't back it up with facts.

You have shown that you inow nothing about the bill. You can't even name a single clause. You started the argument over the content of the bill.

Bye bye. I'm switching to the heavyweights.

Okay, so are we just at the point that it's fine and dandy to use words without knowing or caring what they mean?

What chromatically superfluous genocidal bovine one must be.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign on Saturday issued a new video ad calling Democrats “complicit” in murders committed by illegal immigrants, during a government shutdown partly triggered by an impasse over immigration.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-raises-heat-in-shutdown-fight-idUSKBN1F914U

Like I already said. Trump and the Republicans 100% own this shutdown, and this is proof that they engineered all of this to play politics in an election year. There is literally no morality left in the Republican party.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign on Saturday issued a new video ad calling Democrats “complicit” in murders committed by illegal immigrants, during a government shutdown partly triggered by an impasse over immigration.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-raises-heat-in-shutdown-fight-idUSKBN1F914U

Like I already said. Trump and the Republicans 100% own this shutdown, and this is proof that they engineered all of this to play politics in an election year. There is literally no morality left in the Republican party.

giphy.gif

Michael Steel is the very definition of a "RINO".

Seemingly his only agenda he ever pursued was to lurch the Republican Party further to the left.

He was a "Cocktail party Conservative" who agreed with several left wing orthodoxies such as gun control.
This shit is so ridiculous. You can be a republican, hold right wing views across the board and still believe the party has gone too far right. Some intelligent people recognize that far right wing policies are not sustainable because they’re really unpopular. And some (gasp) prefer bi partisanship over constant partisan wars they help no one and divide everyone.

Just look at how you fell for it. Steel is a right winger and yet you don’t want him. Hook line and sinker.

It’s mind boggling that republicans want Democrat votes without a shred of negotiation. In other words, I get everything I want you get nothing you want and i blame you if you disagree!

It’s fucking absurd.

It’s mind boggling that republicans want Democrat votes without a shred of negotiation. In other words, I get everything I want you get nothing you want and i blame you if you disagree!

It’s fucking absurd.
They've completely lost it in the last 20 years. It's all kind of coming to a head now. Their policy ideas are so regressive, that lying and cheating is the only path to governance they have.

They've completely lost it in the last 20 years. It's all kind of coming to a head now. Their policy ideas are so regressive, that lying and cheating is the only path to governance they have.
The really smart never Trump Republicans know the policy is not sustainable long term and think Trump has already done lasting damage to the party. Some think it could be fatal.

Let’s hope they’re right! Bad policy needs a swift death and hopefully a more sane R party emerges.

The Government is shut down but:

* Everyone wants to fund the government

* The GOP and Dems want CHIP

* Ryan, McConnell have both said they support DACA, which has majority of public approval

On top of that, Trump is tweeting that the Democrats are holding the military hostage but Sen. McCaskill (A Democrat) just brought a motion to continue paying servicemen as well as death benefits (which is what they did during the 2013 shutdown) and McConnell blocked it.

AND somehow this is Democrats fault that Republicans can't vote on their expressed policy positions.

This shit is so ridiculous. You can be a republican, hold right wing views across the board and still believe the party has gone too far right. Some intelligent people recognize that far right wing policies are not sustainable because they’re really unpopular. And some (gasp) prefer bi partisanship over constant partisan wars they help no one and divide everyone.

Just look at how you fell for it. Steel is a right winger and yet you don’t want him. Hook line and sinker.
Steel is a RINO. No amount of apologetics changes that.

In the 2012 primary, he was doing all he could to shut out Ron Paul, while simultaneously fawning over Mitt Romney.

He even supported the rule changes at the 2012 Republican party convention.

The only reason he's still relevant is because he's a Republican that can be counted on to speak poorly of other Republicans.

Steel is a RINO. No amount of apologetics changes that.

In the 2012 primary, he was doing all he could to shut out Ron Paul, while simultaneously fawning over Mitt Romney.

He even supported the rule changes at the 2012 Republican party convention.

The only reason he's still relevant is because he's Republican, that can be counted on to speak poorly of other Republicans.
So he’s a republican that doesn’t agree with far right republicans, but that means he’s not a republican.

Some more bad logic from you, Aristotle Brown.

I'll just say this. They had better pray to every white Jesus on the roster that they lose the Supreme Court case on gerrymandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back