Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want proof to a standard higher than any court in the land, and you think that's reasonable.

Fucking lol bro, get a grip. Ronnie knew, get over it.

<DisgustingHHH>
<TrumpWrong1>

Evidence or it didn't happen, that the standard for almost every Court in the western world.

Nothing he said is any kind of provable evidence. Nothing he said, proves your assertion.

You can keep reposting that text all you like, nothing there proves your assertion.

Unless you can provide actual evidence that Reagan explicitly told Olivier North to engage in the activities of the Iran-Contra scandal, your assertion is wrong, and my argument stands.

What did North have to gain by lying about this?

That's why I said he didn't know what Iran-Contra was lmao. It's fairly widespread knowledge that North took the fall for Dementia Ron, and it's not like we can't go back and watch North's testimony on it.

Ronnie approved that shit and got off on a technicality because his boy covered for him.
As I said, Reagan was awesome and the right man for his time.

I don't so much mind some of the sideways things he did, but I mind the way he did them.

What did North have to gain by lying about this?
Who knows. I'm not able to reach into other people's heads, and tell you what their inner motivations are.

I seem to be the only person on Sherdog with enough humility to admit that.

When even you can't defend the indefensible, right to the cop out, so sad.

.???

It’s likely Reagan knew. It’s an ugly stain on his record, but his foreign policy successes far outweigh his failures. Hence he’s remembered fondly.

That’s the opposite of a cop out btw, it’s called reasonable analysis. Something it seems liberals here are incapable of.

You want proof to a standard higher than any court in the land, and you think that's reasonable.

Fucking lol bro, get a grip. Ronnie knew, get over it.

<DisgustingHHH>
Plausible deniability.
I think he was isolated from the details, just knew about outcomes.

"welcome to politics" is the definition of cop out, truly delusional.

<TrumpWrong1>

Evidence or it didn't happen, that the standard for almost every Court in the western world.

So according to captain dipshit (you)

Possession of an item isn't indicative of theft because there's no proof you EXPLICITLY stole it.

Possessing a murder weapon doesn't prove you were culpable in the murder because there's not EXPLICIT evidence you did it.

Tax Evasion isn't actually a crime because there's no proof you were EXPLICITLY evading paying your taxes.

This is why people don't take you seriously. Girl, bye.

So according to captain dipshit (you)

Possession of an item isn't indicative of theft because there's no proof you EXPLICITLY stole it.

Possessing a murder weapon doesn't prove you were culpable in the murder because there's not EXPLICIT evidence you did it.

Tax Evasion isn't actually a crime because there's no proof you were EXPLICITLY evading paying your taxes.

This is why people don't take you seriously. Girl, bye.
Your definition of evidence is
<TrumpWrong1>

Plausible deniability.
I think he was isolated from the details, just knew about outcomes.

In any business, accepting the outcomes is an implicit acceptance of the methods. Saying "We didn't know the details" didn't work for wells fargo, i'm not going to extend that courtesy to Reagan. If there was plausible deniability, he shouldn't have known about it at all. That would play in if he tried to say he didn't know his subordinates were doing this at all until it was brought to his attention.

Reagan knew, he knew and he greenlit it. Knowing and doing nothing is just as bad as condoning it outright.

In any business, accepting the outcomes is an implicit acceptance of the methods. Saying "We didn't know the details" didn't work for wells fargo, i'm not going to extend that courtesy to Reagan. If there was plausible deniability, he shouldn't have known about it at all. That would play in if he tried to say he didn't know his subordinates were doing this at all until it was brought to his attention.

Reagan knew, he knew and he greenlit it. Knowing and doing nothing is just as bad as condoning it outright.
"The buck stops anywhere else."

Just as likely as Trump tricking the Dems to tilt their own primary, say a bunch of insane shit in thier own emails, ignore a billion warnings regarding their security, fall for elementary level phising scams exposing their own malfeasance to the public, and not allowing the FBI to actually examine the crime scene/servers.

Of course, it's so simple.

When did anyone float that theory? I'm referring to something that was pretty commonly repeated on these boards for several months.

Good thread

I think by now any dispassionate observer of this bunch knows they lied and lied. They sought Russian help for their campaign and promised access to the President.
Patriotic!

It's fucking treasonous regardless of meeting the exacting legal standards of the word. He looks guilty and may have been insulated but IMO he knew and was probably involved.

Good thread

Good thread

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back