[Update - Pardoned] Trump considering pardoning Sheriff Arpaio...

It's convenient timing.

So when this move was being floated around weeks ago, and considered a certainty, Trump was counting on a hurricane to distract everyone from the announcement, or to steal the headlines away from the hurricane?

If this is true, Trump is literally God, and you should be worried.

Jesus fucking Christ....or wait, I mean Jesus fucking Trump.

Obama pardons thousands of crack dealers and no one cares. Trump pardons an 85 year old man who pulled over illegal immigrants- REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Obama pardons thousands of crack dealers and no one cares. Trump pardons an 85 year old man who pulled over illegal immigrants- REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I called this manufactured outrage earlier this week

This guy should be pinned to the wall. Showed no mercy for people. He should be repaid in kind. Was such a hardass but gets out of it when it happens to him. Couldn't handle a drop of his own medicine. I would be as hard on him as he was on criminals.

Throw him in tent city. Let him rot.

These extreme law and order guys who show no mercy should get no mercy.

Break the law, defy judges orders.... as long as it's against minorities you get off scot free from the President

And we wonder why we have nazi groups running over people.

Trump supporters, you are the cause for all the fucked up problems happening right now. You elected someone who validated the beliefs of fucking nazis. Even if you despise these groups and don't believe in what they stand for, you're still responsible for their rise.
Chill. The. Fuck. Out.

Loving how Razorfist has joined the red pill party.

You think it was a coincidence this was announced after 8 pm on a Friday while a large hurricane is about to make landfall? If you do, you're hopelessly naive. Otherwise, you should be able to see how they're connected.

Arpiao was trash and justly convicted. This is more highly political than most pardons.
Don't feed the troll

Loving how Razorfist has joined the red pill party.

He did a video back in November about being lied to by the media which completely turned him around. Also he's from AZ and lived in Mexico so he actually knows what he's talking about rather than the thousands of mindless drones who are repeating the media's spin of the story.

Meh. No fucks given. Obama pardoned or commuted the convictions almost 2,000 people.

LOL, what did I predict? After a long day at work, I come home, open the Whine Room and what do I see?

Young-Woman-Crying-AP.jpg

Back