Media Ryan Garcia CONFRONTS Sean O'Malley, Agree to Fight

Dana would jump so fucking fast if he thought he could get Ryan Garcia in the Octagon against O'Malley. He'd have to suck it up and pay Garcia a lot of money though. Sean wins in MMA easy whether through using kicks and knees, utilizing the clinch, or using wrestling/bjj.

What's the rules? O'Malley easily in MMA as long as his ego doesn't bait him into a glorified boxing match. Garcia easily in boxing. All these hypothetical boxer vs. MMA fighters matchups are really just that simple.

No high level boxers are going to the UFC. I’ll believe it when I see it. Sean fucks him up in MMA and Garcia fucks him up in boxing. We’ve seen this many times before.

I think Garcia needs to prove himself in slap
boxing before he calls out a UFC champ.
Yeah Garcia and Sean are probably just doing this to draw attention to themselves. I do think Dana though would jump high and far if he really believed Garcia would step in the Octagon. Only issue I see is what they'd have to pay Ryan.

If Ryan tries that "turn around and present my ass" defense, Suga is going to beat the crap out of him on the feet.

Coolest callout call ever...they should just drop it, get together for some training and play sparring, no way they fight in the other guy sport, UFC wont allow it, Garcia wont sign for a one and done beating in MMA.

I hate Conor. but a lot of these newer generation type kids are good at learning from his archetype. what I mean is: both o'malley and garcia understand that barking loud and generating headlines is important to your "brand". that's all that's happening here. both guys are smart. keeping their names in headlines.

What's the rules? O'Malley easily in MMA as long as his ego doesn't bait him into a glorified boxing match. Garcia easily in boxing. All these hypothetical boxer vs. MMA fighters matchups are really just that simple.
Try telling that to the countless people who somehow think a boxer would win in an actual fight. Scary shit

There is nothing wrong with MMA fighters getting beat up by boxers for money. I'm sure many of you burger king workers would accept getting destroyed by McDonalds worker at making a Big Mac if they offer you a 100 bucks

Try telling that to the countless people who somehow think a boxer would win in an actual fight. Scary shit

lol, this kind of talk never ends.
the boxer wins 9 out of 10 times against a non boxer just because hands are faster and more precise than anything else and when you know how to throw them it doesn't need more than a couple.
but feel free to be delusional.

Garcia will sure go from millions to 12k/12k in MMA for Dana... I'm sure he can't wait to get the opportunity to fight in the UFC.<mma4>

O'Malley would get KTFO in both mma and boxing let's be serious. He'd have to shoot a takedown in order to win. Garcia is far superior in stand up with even faster hands and that's Sean's bread and butter.

Back