Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

Last thread on this got deleted for getting out of hand. Im willing to bet this one will too because haters cant keep their fuckin mouth shut. The guy didnt have to go to Nigeria. How many people in his position would go? Thats the kind of visit that can change a persons life.

Let me know when he helps people that aren't Muslim. Then I'll be impressed.

As opposed to sending it to the most famous MMA reporter in the industry who works for ESPN?
First of all Khabib didn't send anything to anybody. Also, the same Ariel who has nearly 50 times less Instagram followers than Khabib......

But some how sending a pic to a guy who doesn't even have a speckle of the following Khabib does as opposed to Khabib posting it was a publicity stunt.

We get it you hate him and every post about Khabib you bash him, but at least leave him alone when he's trying to do a genuine good thing.

Publicity stunt , Conor should be helping out the world with the amount of money he has , prolly build mansion for them lol at digging a hole :)

Oh wait it's Khabib , what a great gesture

In all seriousness both of them give alot
Actually, both of them do lots of publicity stunts.
These "mission trips" are always a joke, using the poverty of others to make them seem great. If they really cared about these areas as a core issue of their concern, there are far better ways to help. This coming from someone (me) who has done mission trips and voluntourism before. I realized it was fun and rewarding, but sending money to LOCAL PEOPLE was more important and that most of my expenditures were profits to multinational corporations.

and again Sherdog clueless about Nigeria and their internal conflicts...

Yeah, that should definitely be high up on our educational priorities. I mean there are a couple hundred countries, many of which are far more notable than Nigeria, but certainly we should dedicate some time to study Nigeria's internal conflicts.

WTF does this have to do with anything? Helping people is helping people. You may not like his way of helping people, because it might have religious motivation. Hell, I dont like Islam either, but the man is trying to do something good, something he believes in being more important than his own comfort. At least he isn't just sitting at his computer judging others like you and I are doing.

Last edited:
So many Khabib fanboys praising a guy who is virtue signalling.

It's so transparant what is going on here.

Everyone on here knows you are a Conor nuthugger. He has done more "virtue signalling" by FAR, and acts like a douchebag on the regular. Just shut up. Stop being so angry that he makes Conor look bad as both a fighter and as a person.

First of all Khabib didn't send anything to anybody. Also, the same Ariel who has nearly 50 times less Instagram followers than Khabib......

But some how sending a pic to a guy who doesn't even have a speckle of the following Khabib does as opposed to Khabib posting it was a publicity stunt.

We get it you hate him and every post about Khabib you bash him, but at least leave him alone when he's trying to do a genuine good thing.

It's called exclusive access to the story. Hence why Ariel got sent the scoop instead of Khabib posting it where everybody would have equally access to it. Ariel and ESPN got first dibs.

Don't be so naive.

Let me know when he helps people that aren't Muslim. Then I'll be impressed.
He blessed your bum life, and the lives of millions by taking out the head of the cancerous McGregor clan

Main objectives are to spread Islam because it's doing so well in all of those Muslim countries.

Last thread on this got deleted for getting out of hand. Im willing to bet this one will too because haters cant keep their fuckin mouth shut. The guy didnt have to go to Nigeria. How many people in his position would go? Thats the kind of visit that can change a persons life.
Which Muslim dictator asked him to go and probably brought some money for boko while he was there

Tell him to stay away from the Congo, bad ebola outbreak overy there

I hope that he rolls around Nigeria with a small army. That place is home to some bad muchachos.

Back