Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

Of course I won't leave. I'll stay and vocalize my criticism as I'm doing now. And brainwashed people like you will continue to cry about it.

Nope, I didn't forget. I just have to keep asking you the same question but apparently you don't understand what a question mark is.

So now we have it. It (may) have something to do with poverty but you think it's actually their culture that devalues life. But apparently you must think their culture is created in a vacuum and was not formed by decades (or centuries) of racism, poverty and segregation. If these things do not play a large role in forming their culture, then why is their culture like that? Are they just naturally more violent and therefore gravitate towards this lifestyle and culture?

Oh, so you're far removed from it... as well as your African American friends. So, in other words, your anecdotal evidence from your friend must be some really solid stuff. If you went to the poorer areas of Baltimore do you think they'd all agree with your friend who is "so far removed from it all"? You think they would all say how racism hardly exists? Do you think your friend's opinion means anything, seeing as how he "so far removed from it all"?

I won't call you racist if you're not racist. It's pretty simple.

Again, great. Stay if you think that voicing your opinion will sever the ties between your country and mine. It won't happen for a multitude of reasons, our countries will remain strong allies until long after you are dead. I think you know it too. So every tax dollar you pay will help fund something you despise. But...as I said you have the freedom to choose. At least you bailed on "Dictators would love your attitude" line of reasoning LMAO after it was pointed out that they in fact most often DON'T let their people leave. So...baby steps.

Yeah you asked the same question after ignoring a bunch of mine earlier. So since you didn't forget and it was intentional, I guess we know how well you're doing here. Dodging questions and then admitting you did it isn't a great look.

Your last paragraph is silly hyperbole and doesn't even address what I said. We are specifically talking about murder of young black men by young black men. Not racism in general. Do you think you're clever trying to make those interchangeable? You aren't. Even a little. Yes, gasp, African Americans that live in the suburbs and have white collar jobs also experience racism! Is that shocking to you? Yet, they are removed from the concern of becoming a homicide statistic. Amazing! Oh wait, did you know that we have African Americans (and other minorities too!) in the suburbs? And tons that live in metropolitan areas that work and pay taxes and do all sorts of good things for their communities. So someone would have to be pretty stupid to think that the color of someone else's skin makes one bit of difference in how violent they are.

So...is it purely poverty? Or as you say systemic racism that has led to that poverty? I said this before, but I do agree poverty leads to higher crime rates. But the TYPE of crime in many of the poorest places in America (the rural south, Native American reservations, etc) isn't murder.

Nobody can say for sure why the glorification of a violent lifestyle has happened in certain places. You think you have the answers maybe, but you don't. It's often localized, Chicago being a great example. Certain areas that are section 8 and impoverished don't have abnormally high murder rates. Others have murder rates through the roof. Why is that? I don't know, do you? If it's just from being poor and disenfranchised, why wouldn't all poor areas (not just in Chicago but everywhere) have the same issues?

It's a complex problem. But people like you who seem to just want to yell "It's all because of racism!" are zero help in actually finding some solutions.

Last edited:
When one says something like "a couple hundred" (like I did), I think that is an estimation in which 195 would qualify as being pretty accurate. Just shut the hell up. Not to mention you completely failed to refute any of the rest of my argument.
Couple mean two so you need to shut it up.

You mean when I volunteer, donate to charities and help people regards to anyone regardless of race, sex, religion, gender or status? Already there.

Unlike Khabib, I don't just help people because they are of the same faith.

Oh you beautiful politically correct globalist humanitarian you. So concerned with your politically correct non discriminatory humanitarian efforts that you criticize someone for a humanitarian effort that is less randomly selected than you prefer.

I'm for helping all. We're now living in a world where tribalism is rewarded though instead of something we should be moving away from. Go on though...

Oh, we are *now* living in that world? We have always lived in that world. At what former time in history was globalism more prevalent and tribalism less so?

Screw your globalism, screw your PC crap. Its flushing the world down the toilet with false agendas and intentions.

Oh, and unlike race and gender, religion is (in most countries) more of a choice. All religions are not equal and that is pretty easily proven by the simple fact that it is impossible for them all to be true. What, if any, religion one believes to be true is their own business but don't act like primarily helping people who you believe are living in truth is somehow "dirty". I guess as a Muslim man he should have been PC enough to go make Israel his first stop for humanitarianism right? Get your head out of the clouds. Reality does not jive with your ideals.

Just as you have the freedom to drive your Prius through the streets of San Francisco singing Lady Gaga at the top of your lungs, I have the freedom to give my time and money to whomever the fuck I choose. Selfless giving to those you believe particularly deserve the help is still selfless giving.

Last edited:
Oh you beautiful politically correct globalist humanitarian you. So concerned with your politically correct non discriminatory humanitarian efforts that you criticize someone for a humanitarian effort that is less randomly selected than you prefer.

Oh, we are *now* living in that world? We have always lived in that world. At what former time in history was globalism more prevalent and tribalism less so?

Screw your globalism, screw your PC crap. Its flushing the world down the toilet with false agendas and intentions.

Oh, and unlike race and gender, religion is (in most countries) more of a choice. All religions are not equal and that is pretty easily proven by the simple fact that it is impossible for them all to be true. What, if any, religion one believes to be true is their own business but don't act like primarily helping people who you believe are living in truth is somehow "dirty". I guess as a Muslim man he should have been PC enough to go make Israel his first stop for humanitarianism right? Get your head out of the clouds. Reality does not jive with your ideals.

Just as you have the freedom to drive your Prius through the streets of San Francisco singing Lady Gaga at the top of your lungs, I have the freedom to give my time and money to whomever the fuck I choose. Selfless giving to those you believe particularly deserve the help is still selfless giving.

I had tears reading this. Strong men also cry, strong men also cry

Back