Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

sk33trgme0b01.jpg

lol i know this sounds gay af, but i've never felt this happy for a fighter other than khabib
truly deserves everything he has, good for him

I especially appreciate that he actually went there to help. Giving money is fine but his presence there is just as if not more valuable. Food and water nourish the body but hope is what strengthens the spirit.

To the people saying this is a pr move, propaganda, etc. Don't you think he would've posted the pic on his Instagram with 14 million followers if so? Lol

I am so glad he is helping out the Nigerians. If someone in this world needs help, it is the Afrikans. I think human kind originated from the place, but now they are so poor and can't even get drinking water. My mom told me the other day we should be ashamed to be flushing our poo and pee with drinking water down the toilet so we only flush like once a day. IT smells but it is better for the environment. I'm glad Khabib is spending his new found wealth on good. I am a big fan of Conor, but at least he';s npot spending his money on fancy cars, etc.
If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's Brown flush it down.

To the people saying this is a pr move, propaganda, etc. Don't you think he would've posted the pic on his Instagram with 14 million followers if so? Lol

As opposed to sending it to the most famous MMA reporter in the industry who works for ESPN?

Lol huh? Drop some knowledge
Are you serious? There is internal religious conflict between christians and muslims in Nigeria. Nigeria is african country with biggest potential, manpower, resources, land. Sadly population is divided between christians and muslims.
Most famous last conflict involved Boko Haram, islamists.
Right now there is conflict between farmers, mostly christians and herders mostly muslims;
Herders left their lands because desert took over their lands and wants piece of farmer's land but not asking for it civilized way.
Herders now terrorize farmers: 1000 killed this year , raiding pillaging, murdering.

I am so glad he is helping out the Nigerians. If someone in this world needs help, it is the Afrikans. I think human kind originated from the place, but now they are so poor and can't even get drinking water. My mom told me the other day we should be ashamed to be flushing our poo and pee with drinking water down the toilet so we only flush like once a day. IT smells but it is better for the environment. I'm glad Khabib is spending his new found wealth on good. I am a big fan of Conor, but at least he';s npot spending his money on fancy cars, etc.
LOL

So many bitter losers hating on the guy for helping out

Justin Wren commented too. That dude gets a little boring on JRE but you can tell he’s just a higher level of being.

Back