!!UPDATE!! CNN producer: Trump/Russia "mostly bulls**t for ratings" **NEW** VAN JONES CONFIRMS-WOW!

Do you still believe CNN when they publish a Russia/Trump story based on an anonymous source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh so now you admit that President Obama did do something? I'm glad you're admitting that you're full of shit finally.

Yes, I was pretty clear that Obama did something AFTER the Dems lost. I don't know why it took you this long to deduce that. I guess you're just a little slow.

Oh, and just so you know, President Trump's administration tried to secretly remove those sanctions President Obama laid down.

They did, did they? Were you in the room, where this super secret meeting took place? Or is this more CNN hysteria you've bought into as fact?

Trump is President. If he wanted to lift sanctions on Russia, he could do today, or yesterday, or a month ago, or two months ago, or three months ago...

Do you not see how that compromises journalistic integrity at all?

Reporting allegations solely due to ratings? Beating a BS dead horse? Nit-picking a political figure because you think that's what your viewers want vs. not doing it to the previous president because that's not what the viewers wanted? Journalism is supposed to be reporting the truth, not reporting on biased propaganda, no?

It absolutely compromises journalistic integrity. Of course, on some level it's just common sense that a paper/news organization would want to give the type of news stories that are popular and sell more. I'm OK with them giving people the stories they want, I'm just not OK with them making stuff up or implying certain things for a political purpose. Fox news and CNN both extend well past journalistic integrity standards and feed a bunch of bullshit into their stories. It's fucked up and I don't really consider either of them to be reliable. I'll read their stories, then go digging into better sources to try and see what the truth is.

People still thinking knew all this.

And some conservatives who would have sided with Trump no matter. But yeah, the Russia crap has been diversion and possibly marching orders from money individuals near the top. It's like they needed to blame because they are...... white or something? And that makes them an acceptable scapegoat? But yeah it's all been nothing and lies and propaganda. If you believe it, whatever the hell "it" is, your brain is at least partly turned off.

Hate to mention soros, but his connection to Hillary and Russia's open dislike and honesty about the guy could have some correlation to the CNN propaganda we have been getting.

Last edited:
Lol @ the Libtards pretending this isnt a big deal.

someone should tape Madmick off sherdog and see if he actually believes what he writes.

I think its all for ratings

Madmick is quickly turning in to the new nostromo, he'll be banning even more people for no reason very soon. The war room purge has begun.
Stupid comment is stupid.

Some of you just throw tantrums when he shows you to be wrong.

Yes, I was pretty clear that Obama did something AFTER the Dems lost. I don't know why it took you this long to deduce that. I guess you're just a little slow.

He did something after our election process. He protected our election process to the best of his ability. Bringing the news out would have been a huge hit on our trust of the democratic election system, which was literally Russia's goal with the attacks. So yes, he protected America from Russia's attacks and waited until after the election to let the winner handle it. If Hillary had won, the story would have came out just the same.

Again, you're an idiot. Just think for one second. If President Obama was trying to hurt Trump to help Hillary Clinton, he would have made that public knowledge before the elections. That's when it would have been most damaging to Trump and would have helped lock down her win. Doing it afterwards doesn't do anything on it's own against Trump. He's not responsible for what Russia attempted. He is responsible for his response though.

They did, did they? Were you in the room, where this super secret meeting took place? Or is this more CNN hysteria you've bought into as fact?

Trump is President. If he wanted to lift sanctions on Russia, he could do today, or yesterday, or a month ago, or two months ago, or three months ago...

This is admitted information from the White House. It's not a secret. If you were even moderately informed on the situation, which you clearly aren't, you would know that. Again, you're just blindly supporting Trump on this because of party loyalty, not because you have actual points. Stop being a fucking party sheep for once. Does it help if I say Democrats suck too? Does that ease your pain?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-state-dept-staffers-for-plans-to-lift-russia

You can find a dozen other links that also verify that, in case you want to insult to source. I've never seen someone defend enemy action so hard before.

Lol @ the Libtards pretending this isnt a big deal.

I mean in some ways its not a big deal because people knew what they and other media companies have been doing for decades. It's just news because someone finally admitted it lol

Hopefully it wakes a few people up though from the brainwashing.

Russia meddled in the election. All normal folks know this.

how can normal folks know of something like this? lol

not even CIA/FBI can attest to that 100%, Dems just ran with the story after defeat.

Hillary is at fault for being hacked, thats what should be noted, not who hacked her. Which is impossible to determine considering she destroyed the servers.

I mean in some ways its not a big deal because people knew what they and other media companies have been doing for decades. It's just news because someone finally admitted it lol

Hopefully it wakes a few people up though from the brainwashing.
Maybe some of the puppets will cut their strings but I doubt it. Folks are losing the ability/desire to think for themselves. Make a meme and theyll take it as rock solid evidence.

He did something after our election process. He protected our election process to the best of his ability. Bringing the news out would have been a huge hit on our trust of the democratic election system, which was literally Russia's goal with the attacks. So yes, he protected America from Russia's attacks and waited until after the election to let the winner handle it. If Hillary had won, the story would have came out just the same.

Again, you're an idiot. Just think for one second. If President Obama was trying to hurt Trump to help Hillary Clinton, he would have made that public knowledge before the elections. That's when it would have been most damaging to Trump and would have helped lock down her win.

He was literally campaigning for Hillary Clinton. He did not give a shit about hurting Donald Trump in any way. That is the weakest argument for Obama's failure to act. That he didn't want to appear to be attacking Donald Trump. Good Lord.

Regardless, you're telling me that Obama thought the best course of action would to be to let it play out, and according to the Democratic crybabies, influence the election, and have their worst fucking nightmare come true with a Donald Trump Presidency. Yeah, solid logic there, bud. Also, what difference does it make when the information about the hack comes out to the public? The supposed "Russian plot" to discredit the democratic process is still going to happen, only now it's even worse, because you have Trump in office, and every crybaby Democrat screaming to the heavens that it's an illegitimate President, and the election was "hacked".

Brilliant plan Obama! What a protector!

You can find a dozen other links that also verify that, in case you want to insult to source. I've never seen someone defend enemy action so hard before.

Have sanctions been lifted? No? Okay then.

He was literally campaigning for Hillary Clinton. He did not give a shit about hurting Donald Trump in any way. That is the weakest argument for Obama's failure to act. That he didn't want to appear to be attacking Donald Trump. Good Lord.

Damn you don't read, nor do you remember very long. I'm pretty sure it's already been discussed that his criticisms of Trump were minor at best. "He's not qualified" and "He doesn't have the right temperament" aren't the same as "Russia, the hostile nation we just ended the Cold War with, went on a multimillion dollar cyber and propaganda attack against the nation's election process to get Trump elected over my candidate". Not even just that, that's literally playing right into Russia's hopes. They wanted to undermine our election process. That's a strong reason to not bring it to light until the election is over.

Please right now. Find your best videos of President Obama trashing Trump while he was a candidate. Let's see it. I'd love to see you defend Trump from any of his statements.

Regardless, you're telling me that Obama thought the best course of action would to be to let it play out, and according to the Democratic crybabies, influence the election, and have their worst fucking nightmare come true with a Donald Trump Presidency. Yeah, solid logic there, bud. Also, what difference does it make when the information about the hack comes out to the public? The supposed "Russian plot" to discredit the democratic process is still going to happen, only now it's even worse, because you have Trump in office, and every crybaby Democrat screaming to the heavens that it's an illegitimate President, and the election was "hacked".

Brilliant plan Obama! What a protector!

He thought the best course of action was to maintain as much credibility with our electoral system as possible and deny the Russians the influence they wanted. He then enacted sanctions as soon as possible. If his plan was to harm Trump and Republicans, he would have done it earlier, but you're too dumb to process that mentally apparently. His plan was to protect our democracy and election process, which he did. If Obama had released the information during the election, it's quite possible that Trump would have lost and claimed that it was political attacks that cost him the election. That diminishes the integrity of the process more than releasing it afterwards.

Have sanctions been lifted? No? Okay then.

Only because of strong political opposition from real patriots who understood it was fucking insane. If not for them, Trump's administration would have been happy to, and they tried to accomplish that task. I hear you post "Obama this" "Obama that", but each time I just watch you deflect responsibility from the person in charge. We both know why you're doing that. You can't excuse his behavior so you want to distract from it. It's pathetic and desperate, and your posts reek of it.

They wanted to undermine our election process. That's a strong reason to not bring it to light until the election is over.

According to the Dems, they did just that. If not, then what the hell is all this Russian shit even about? Face it, Obama did NOTHING until after the election, because he thought the Russian's "hostile Pearl Harbor-esque attack" was insignificant, and would not effect the outcome of Hillary Clinton winning. It's so painfully obvious that Obama simply didn't give a shit, until after his team lost.

Your argument makes absolutely no sense, and I am not surprised in the least.

{<doc}
You realize he was the first one pretending it isn't a big deal right
You realize he was being talked about as a whole and not one instance....? Defending the comparison to Nos doesnt mean defending the stance itt.

Obama acting on what? A couple b.s. Facebook articles somebody could have made from their phone? I want to know what computer, besides podestas email, was hacked. Because you can't fkn hack "states" or "elections." That's not even english.

According to the Dems, they did just that. If not, then what the hell is all this Russian shit even about? Face it, Obama did NOTHING until after the election, because he thought the Russian's "hostile Pearl Harbor-esque attack" was insignificant, and would not effect the outcome of Hillary Clinton winning. It's so painfully obvious that Obama simply didn't give a shit, until after his team lost.

Your argument makes absolutely no sense, and I am not surprised in the least.

They definitely tried. Just like you're definitely trying to absolve your dick suck buddy Trump of any personal responsibility for his behavior by deflecting everything to the former President and Democrats. My argument makes sense to sane people, but you're not sane so I'm not surprised in the least you continue to act like a retard on the keyboard.

My argument makes sense to sane people

It doesn't make sense to anybody.

Here's your argument:

"Obama protected the electoral process by keeping the Russian hack a secret, and therefore allowed the information released by the hack, to influence the electoral process, and help get Donald Trump elected. Only acting after the election, and thus creating hysteria over the legitimacy of the election after the fact, protected the electoral process."

Uh...huh.

It doesn't make sense to anybody.

Here's your argument:

"Obama protected the electoral process by keeping the Russian hack a secret, and therefore allowed the information released by the hack, to influence the electoral process, and help get Donald Trump elected. Only acting after the election, and thus creating hysteria over the legitimacy of the election after the fact, protected the electoral process."

Uh...huh.

They wouldn't have been any hysteria if President Trump had acted on the information and condemned them. It didn't work well because of the integrity and response from the person we're discussing. There would be no hysteria if it weren't for President Trump failing to act.

Let's continue to deflect from President Trumps behavior. Uh..huh.

Let's also not forget you made bold faced lies about President Obama's response.

They wouldn't have been any hysteria if President Trump had acted on the information and condemned them. It didn't work well because of the integrity and response from the person we're discussing. There would be no hysteria if it weren't for President Trump failing to act.

ROFL.

You clearly suffered a TBI overseas.

Let's also not forget you made bold faced lies about President Obama's response.

What lies?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back