!!UPDATE!! CNN producer: Trump/Russia "mostly bulls**t for ratings" **NEW** VAN JONES CONFIRMS-WOW!

Do you still believe CNN when they publish a Russia/Trump story based on an anonymous source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has okeefe ever made something not fake?

Has he ever faked anything? The only criticism of O'Keefe I know of is that he promises the world, but delivers nothing burgers a lot. But none of his videos are fake.

Why would a CNN HEALTH producer have any credibility on a subject involving politics simply because he works at CNN? He's simply giving his opinion and for all we know he could be a Trump supporter that works for CNN.

Evidence

Even CNN admits it's currently "mostly bullshit"

If we're going off this single producer, it's not a very good source for what CNN actually thinks.

John Bonifield works as a supervising director at CNN Health. He's never been involved in the Russian coverage at CNN. And this exposing video is highly edited leaving out key contextual moments.

I'm sure he feels like CNN is playing the Russia thing up for ratings. Nearly every major media outlet plays things for ratings instead of pure news. It's a business, so you would be silly to think otherwise. There is no hard evidence, and it is kind of a witch hunt against President Trump. Then again, President Trump also does everything he can to make himself look like a fucking witch, so there's that.

I don't think there's any major conspiracy of Russian collusion. I do have an issue with President Trump failing to respond to the Russian attacks against our citizens though. I also have an issue with his personal business interactions with Russia and crime groups in general and the possible influence it will have on his decision making process in regards to American security. It's also a fact that when President Trump was a candidate, he basically asked Russia to commit criminal attacks against American citizens and companies for the good of his campaign.

I wish CNN would move past the Russia story unless something major develops and address all the other valid issues with President Trump.

Why would a CNN HEALTH producer have any credibility on a subject involving politics simply because he works at CNN? He's simply giving his opinion and for all we know he could be a Trump supporter that works for CNN.
Dumbest fucking argument ever.

The dude at the very least probably has friends on the politics side. Its pretty moronic to assume a producer of one department has absolutely zero resources in others

I actually went to journalism school - maybe that is why I see through a lot more of the BS than the average joe, but it is pretty appalling the difference between what you are taught in college about ethics and sources compared to what happens in the real world.

Dumbest fucking argument ever.

The dude at the very least probably has friends on the politics side. Its pretty moronic to assume a producer of one department has absolutely zero resources in others
It's stupid to assume he does, it's stupid to make assumptions in either way. So if a CNN producer from their actual NEWS segment comes out and says there's absolutely something linked between Trump's campaign and Russia, then we're to assume he's biased or do we give him the same credibility as the health segment producer? I'm curious, how do you actually gauge who has credibility and who doesn't in such situations.

It's stupid to assume he does, it's stupid to make assumptions in either way. So if a CNN producer from their actual NEWS segment comes out and says there's absolutely something linked between Trump's campaign and Russia, then we're to assume he's biased or do we give him the same credibility as the health segment producer? I'm curious, how do you actually gauge who has credibility and who doesn't in such situations.
It's CNN. You shouldn't have needed an Insider to know they're frauds, so it's pretty terrible people are trying to act like being the producer for a different department means he's somehow wrong. Producer is basically equivalent to boss, so its super moronic to think he only communicates w his department and no other colleagues

Was more than just an opinion unless he was straight up lying..

he mentioned being in a meeting with the CEO and the CEO ordered them to keep reporting on Trump/Russia and to get "back to it" after the Paris Climate Accord coverage.

Come on lets not be so naive. Please, wake up.

You spelled "Obama" wrong.

Former-President Obama removed 35 Russian officials, closed 2 Russian sites, imposed sanctions, and had our defense agencies conduct counter-cyber attacks on Russia.

Other than all that, you're right. President Trump publicly denied it happened for a year while his Attorney General and Speaker lied about being briefed on the situation. Then, once indisputable proof was put in his face, President Trump took to blaming President Obama rather than defending our nation.

Former-President Obama removed 35 Russian officials, closed 2 Russian sites, imposed sanctions, and had our defense agencies conduct counter-cyber attacks on Russia.

Yes, only AFTER the election that the Dems lost. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, and Obama was super duper concerned back in August when he knew about it.

Was more than just an opinion unless he was straight up lying..

he mentioned being in a meeting with the CEO and the CEO ordered them to keep reporting on Trump/Russia and to get "back to it" after the Paris Climate Accord coverage.

Come on lets not be so naive. Please, wake up.

That only implies that they wanted to keep coverage up since ratings suggested it was popular. That doesn't imply malicious intent.

Yes, only AFTER the election that the Dems lost. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, and Obama was super duper concerned back in August when he knew about it.

He was concerned back then. He was also concerned that Republicans would call it a political attack. Former President Obama also acted even when there was nothing to gain from acting. He never implied collusion with Russia. He reacted to a foreign nations attack on the US. If he wanted to fuck over Republicans, he would have exposed the story during the election.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with President Trumps actions either? Why does flawed behavior from a Former President excuse anything President Trump does? Didn't Republicans constantly make the argument that "Bush is gone! We're talking about Obama now!" when Democrats said things about what Former-President Bush did?

Have some fucking accountability for once you fucking coward. President Trump's actions. That's the discussion.

Have some fucking accountability for once you fucking coward. President Trump's actions. That's the discussion.

Okay genius, what's Trump supposed to do? Sanctions have already been levied. Drop some bombs on them? Start WW3 over the Dems tantrum?

Okay genius, what's Trump supposed to do? Sanctions have already been levied. Drop some bombs on them? Start WW3 over the Dems tantrum?

Oh so now you admit that President Obama did do something? I'm glad you're admitting that you're full of shit finally. Since when is a hostile nation attacking our democratic election process a political party's tantrum? I remember when Republicans used to be motherfucking patriots. I remember when Republicans knew Russia wasn't our friend. You seem to have forgotten, but others haven't. I remember when Republicans made it seem like a shit show when Former-President Obama told Putin he would be more flexible after the elections. But when Russia literally attacks us, it's no big deal to you?

You want to know a good start for a response? Acknowledging it happened. Not lying about getting briefings on it. Let the American people know that we won't stand for attacks on our country. Stop bringing in Russians to the Oval Office to joke and insult our FBI directors. Take a god damned stand for our nation, considering he fucking leads it.

Oh, and just so you know, President Trump's administration tried to secretly remove those sanctions President Obama laid down. I wonder why.... maybe it's the millions of dollars that flow to the Trump brand from Russia.

That only implies that they wanted to keep coverage up since ratings suggested it was popular. That doesn't imply malicious intent.

Do you not see how that compromises journalistic integrity at all?

Reporting allegations solely due to ratings? Beating a BS dead horse? Nit-picking a political figure because you think that's what your viewers want vs. not doing it to the previous president because that's not what the viewers wanted? Journalism is supposed to be reporting the truth, not reporting on biased propaganda, no?

Back