!!UPDATE!! CNN producer: Trump/Russia "mostly bulls**t for ratings" **NEW** VAN JONES CONFIRMS-WOW!

Do you still believe CNN when they publish a Russia/Trump story based on an anonymous source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Pwent

MERGED THREAD WARNING: this was merged with @KONE's thread so it may be a little confusing to read through, so expect a few double posts

NEWER BREAKING UPDATE
CNN's Can jones admits Russia is "nothingburger"
CNN fans, defend this NOW!!!

Trump has won the war on the media.

via @youtube

UPDATE: CNN producer Admits the "Russia thing" is "mostly bullshit"

via James O'Keefe/Project Veritas

CNN producer John Bonifield is seen on tape admitting the story is pretty much for ratings at this point, and that they don't really have any proof of it. Of course, there's still an investigation ongoing, but Bonifield then mentions that if anything significant were to happen that there would be leaks of it, and CNN would know about it.

Also says Trump is "probably right to say 'look, you are witch hunting me'"

I think its interesting that, CNN is starting to feel its reputation is so damaged by their russian conspiracy #fakenews bullshit, that they have to try to stop their presstitutes from damaging it further

CNN is reportedly implementing strict new rules for the network's stories regarding Russia.

CNNMoney executive editor Rich Barbieri sent out an email Saturday regarding the network's new rules after the network a day earlier issued a retraction on one of its stories.

"No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason [Farkas]," said the email, obtained by BuzzFeed News.

"This applies to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added. "I will lay out a workflow Monday."
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/339411-cnn-imposing-new-rules-on-russia-stories

In case you missed the retracted story, CNN published a story yet another #fakenews story about russia/trump's team here https://archive.fo/LeHYA

it was almost immediately proven to be PANTS ON FIRE so they ran this retraction here https://archive.fo/QJi7k

now they wont run russia stories without very concrete evidence

do you think other news sites will follow suit and stop with the bullshit? or do you think the conspiracy theory will continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, now lets see if InfoWars and Alt Right Media, does the same.

They should lose their WH press pass until they can get their shit together IMO.

"b...but.. but what about"

<1>
Problem?

I think this is great and all news should be doing this.

I mentioned inforwars/Alt right media, because they go hand and hand with fakenews....Sorry they do, and I hope they also stop posting fake crap.

Sorry for offending your precious safe space.

Trump has lied nonstop, and never issues a retraction. CNN has been on the money on the Russia story. You talk in the plural, but I only see this single story, and it has been retracted.

I trust CNN far, far, far more than I trust Trump and his goons, or any of the media who support him. They all have vastly worst honesty & accuracy records.

Too little too late, CNN's reputation has taken a massive hit over their Russia silliness. So many fruitless wild goose chases later.

Their ratings may be a different story, cashing in off of all the tabloid stories they've taken to pushing, but with the overall decline of TV and their blown longterm reputation, why would anyone choose them as a digital resource?

Last edited:
Trump has lied nonstop, and never issues a retraction. CNN has been on the money on the Russia story. You talk in the plural, but I only see this single story, and it has been retracted.

I trust CNN far, far, far more than I trust Trump and his goons, or any of the media who support him. They all have vastly worst honesty & accuracy records.

you think thats the only story?

you dont remember the pissgate memo?

the comey """fbi investigation""""??
june-6-2017-breaking-news-sources-tell-cnn-comey-to-22398889.png

do u need more?

ca3.PNG

lotBieO.jpg

iVgRj6t.jpg

it can get a lot funnier if you get into their general lying about trump, if you want
7qYMRr4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zionist please.

Good, now lets see if InfoWars and Alt Right Media, does the same.

Libs can now equate MSM "news" to Infowars and Alt Right Media YouTube channels. Well, fuck, we're making progress.

Angry sheep is still just a sheep.
Sure you're mad for whatever personal reason at Trump, but no need to become a useful idiot for MSM overlords.

Are you for real? Jesus fucking Christ.

1226.gif

Angry sheep is still just a sheep.
Sure you're mad for whatever personal reason at Trump, but no need to become a useful idiot for MSM overlords.

Are you implying our president is honest with the american people in his public statements in a consistent and convincing manner? really? I mean fuck, I hate KardashiaNN as much as the next moron, but damn, you dont have to reflexively defend the president like he's your saint or something. This is beaten wife speech.

you think thats the only story?

you dont remember the pissgate memo?

the comey """fbi investigation""""??
june-6-2017-breaking-news-sources-tell-cnn-comey-to-22398889.png

do u need more?

ca3.PNG

lotBieO.jpg

iVgRj6t.jpg

it can get a lot funnier if you get into their general lying about trump, if you want
7qYMRr4.jpg
None of these are valid examples except for the Sinatra misreport, apparently, and that has nothing to do with Russia.

Are you implying our president is honest with the american people in his public statements in a consistent and convincing manner? really? I mean fuck, I hate KardashiaNN as much as the next moron, but damn, you dont have to reflexively defend the president like he's your saint or something. This is beaten wife speech.

Enough screeching.
If you're not sharp enough to see which is the real evil side in that equation, I got some magic beans that might interest you.

Bad for business and bad for journalists. I'm not sure that CNN could have made a worse editorial decision. Good luck with that.

Fire every host except Jake Tapper and Anderson Cooper while you're at it.

Back