Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Pavlovich must be like 1 win away from the UFC now, seriously good prospect. And there's quite a few entry level HWs on the roster right now so he won't be thrown to the wolves.

chase gormley vs bobby brents added to bellator 162 oct 21st

That dude had nothing for sergey, went for a lot of TD sergey didnt get taken down once. I think maybe one more fight and then hes got to be ready for the UFC.

Pavlovich has a decent amateur Greco-Roman wrestling background, as well as his Master of Sport in amateur boxing. He's going to be really tough to get on his back, and on the feet his speed and accuracy are going to put lots of guys to sleep. I hope he makes the jump to the UFC asap. If he doesn't get signed soon, I'd like to see him fight a tough vet like Denis Stojnic or Dmitry Poberezhets. Someone who will be tough to put away in 3.

chase gormley vs bobby brents added to bellator 162 oct 21st

This is... a fight.

Apparently josh Copeland is out for his Wsof fight vs Rama! Kevin sears 4-2 local guy who comes of a Ko win over Jon hill replaces him

Tanner Boser 10-2 vs Joey Yager 11-4 Unified MMA 28
Mikhail Mokhnatkin 8-1-2 vs Fábio Maldonado 22-10-0 EFN 52 (may be more, card isn't complete)
Andy Spiers 3-2 vs Beckhan Ezervhanov 2-0 ACB 47

also next tursday finals of Akhamat fight show grand prix. has Kazbek Saidaliev 7-1 vs Geronimo dos Santos 38-16

Michal Wlodarek vs Michal Kita at KSW 36. Let's see if Wlodarek can bounce back from his setback against Oli.

HW fights this weekend:

Walt Harris (8-4) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (16-3) - UFC
Curtis Blaydes (5-1) vs. Cody East (12-2) - UFC
Michal Wlodarek (7-1) vs. Michal Kita (16-8) - KSW
Yosef Ali Mohammad (6-2) vs. Fernando Rodrigues Jr (9-2) - Euro FC
Geronimo Dos Santos (38-16) vs. Kazbek Saidaliev (7-1) - Akhmat Grand Prix (HW Title)
Tanner Boser (10-2) vs. Joey Yager (11-4) - Unified MMA (HW Title)
Wagner Maia (4-0) vs. Junior Dos Santos (0-2) - Fatality Arena
Rudy Schaffroth (0-0, 6-2 Am) vs. Derek Luna (0-1, 6-3 Am) - KOTC

This week is amazing for heavyweight prospects fighting.

Oh, and also the UFC just signed Alexander Volkov!

Great signing, some interesting fights for him. Ngannou would be a fun first fight.

This week is amazing for heavyweight prospects fighting.

Oh, and also the UFC just signed Alexander Volkov!

Is it true? I saw him in UFCfightersinfo but he is not added in the website yet
I'm glad for him though

Alexander Volkov vs. Timothy Johnson at UFC Fight Night 99 Ireland. I'm happy they signed Volkov!

Alexander Volkov vs. Timothy Johnson at UFC Fight Night 99 Ireland. I'm happy they signed Volkov!
Volkov could end up losing that one if Timothy embraces the grind. Seems like Johnson could become the russian prospect killer.

bellator 163
265lbs- Josh Diekmann (15-7) vs. Tyler King (11-4)

Figures they give him a wrestler. But no easy fights for heavyweights in the UFC. Every fight is a risk.

Fernando Rodrigues def. Yosef Ali Mohammad via 1st round guillotine

According to a PbP thread, Yosef dropped him early, Fernando wheathered the storm and then dropped him, couldn't pound him out and the fight went back to the feet. Yosef then dove for a takedown and got caught in a guillotine.

Guess he's not the Uber prospect we were waiting for. Seems to have the athleticism, but not the skills.

Fernando Rodrigues def. Yosef Ali Mohammad via 1st round guillotine

According to a PbP thread, Yosef dropped him early, Fernando wheathered the storm and then dropped him, couldn't pound him out and the fight went back to the feet. Yosef then dove for a takedown and got caught in a guillotine.

Guess he's not the Uber prospect we were waiting for. Seems to have the athleticism, but not the skills.
Michal Wlodarek also lost via first round guillotine choke. Not a good start for heavyweight prospects today. :(

Back