Unpopular opinion: Strikeforce Ronda was hot?

Cute.

But there are some real hotties on WMMA

She really hot to me, but that's relative to what I look like and what kind of girls I get, so.

I like how her hair hides her mole in all these. Shes pretty much got the face of a guzzler although decent body back than. These pics are like her time . Shine they are as dolled up to your gonna ever going to see her. Some pretty hideous trolls have looked half -smashable on their wedding day too

she was cute here

140610063.jpg

i think thats the best shes ever looked in her life

In real life terms, I think most of the "hot" WMMA fighters are probably overrated.

looked ok when she was dehydrated but imagine that dry pussy. no thx

I kinda undestand why some think she's attractive, fit blonde with a meh face (like PVZ I guess). She was never a hottie tho

PVZ bae. Idk what's objectionable about her face, yes, perhaps it has mildly rodent-like features but it's quite charming once a smile lights it up. Unlike Ronda who even with a smile basically looks like she's no more than 200 years removed from being an ape...

Never hot but definitely solid in Strikeforce. She was fit, smiled and seemed like a nice person. Once the hype took over and she started mean mugging and not caring about her physique, that knocked off several points.

SF Ronda was definitely attractive. She wasn't mean mugging everyone and seemed more relaxed then as well. I don't find her attractive at all these days, and it's both for her weight gain and her personality. She is also a terrible dresser.
(I know that reads like an incredibly gay paragraph )

Im not 14 anymore, so looks only go so far with me. Ive been with some hot girls that were either morons or crazy. Not worth the time or effort to make that shit work. Id take a cool, less attractive girl like Joanna Champ any day of the week over hot and crazy.

"No I would never bang that chick" while looking like this behind the computer...
upload_2017-2-23_12-16-10.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back