Unpopular opinion: Strikeforce Ronda was hot?

In shape Ronda is hot, appearance wise. It's her personality that ruins it all.

Many of you probably had ZERO idea who Ronda was back in SF. You see a picture, of a toned body. So, you say... Wood.

I knew who Ronda was back then. Many here did. I watched the Tate vs Rousey fight, in real time. So, I'm not lookin at an old pic, and just judging by that.

She has imo, since I became aware of her. Always been an ugly person. I'm speaking about in general. She's always been a little like a Tonya Harding, imo. You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

And, she only got worse. As the hype, fame, and money grew.

She had a nice figure back then. But, that doesn't change who she always was. She trained, and hung out with the Diaz Bros back then ( FUCK THE FUCKING DIAZ BROTHERS...I bury those Cockroaches ).

I hated the Diaz Bros, then. And she just started acting that way, too. I still hate Nick. But, Nate did the world a favour. So, I'm pretty neutral, on that guy.

I personally, never liked her face. Not even a little bit. But, she did have a nice figure.

But, there are better looking women, at the food market.

Moral of the story... No matter what they look like outside. If they cannot meet the standards in bed. Or are ugly on the inside. That relationship is going anywhere.

So, the question of whether I think Rousey is hot, or not. Was answered many years ago. And, it's not changing. And of course, her looks have been going down since then.

She looked a lot better than she does now that's for damn sure.

Back