Unpopular opinion: Strikeforce Ronda was hot?

Weigh in Ronda has a nice body. Every other version is not that great. I'll never get the image of her ass being hugged by Edmond after getting KO'd by Holm out of my mind. I can never find her attractive again. Her face was never that great though.

"Wheres prime Rondas fine ass" Black Beast

SF weight cut ronda could get it

I don't know about hot but was certainly hottER.

Go back and read the posts when she first came to the UFC. You all thought she was hot.
You're right.

Ronda was hot and invincible, McGregor was a nobody that would lose to Brimage and so on.

Not hot, but not ugly. Also her attractiveness was only there when she was dehydrated so there's that. You're likely never gonna have sex with weight cut Ronda and have to settle for cankles Ronda.

Ronda was good looking for a fighter. But weight gain does not look good on her because she gains weight in the wrong places.

"Strikeforce weigh in" Ronda wasn't that bad and she was quite doable even though she had that "trailer trash" vibe.

she was cute here

140610063.jpg

You're right.

Ronda was hot and invincible, McGregor was a nobody that would lose to Brimage and so on.

I remember threads where sherdoggers argued Ronda only got signed because of her looks. And now she's hideous. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Why are Hondas nose wings/nostrils always red?

Ronda is fat and ugly, y'all acting like she's hot with pics of her on weigh ins while cutting weight. Her fame makes her look "good" for boys with 0 self esteem that can't pull any pussy cause they have this wet dream of a female barbie that can fight.

Also, in comparison to the GDR's and Cris Cyborg's obviously she'll look 'good' but don't act like you can't find a girl that is 100x better looking than her walking down the street right now. If you look at least average you can get a girl that looks better than Rousey by far. have some criteria dude, isn't going to hurt.

I bet that most here DO have better looking GF's and Wives than her.

Ronda is below average, you can count on your hand the amount of women in MMA that really look good and TBH they're miracles since MMA will make any women look ugly real quick after a few years. Anybody putting Ronda in a pedestal is a sad waste of oxygen.
The lady doth protest too much methinks.

I can't stand Ronda and find her unattractive, but in the pic in the op she's hot. Can't deny.

Of course the rest of sherdog would disagree because we're a bunch of male models Brad Pitt lookalikes that only fuck 10's.

It's all relative. She isn't ugly, but compared to women who are widely considered good looking, she is completely plain, butch and also quite flat chested.

Of course this is just my opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's amazing how many posters on here (and people in general) don't understand this.

When discussing strikeforce female fighters there can be one and one only that sherdoggers fap to.

gina_carano_gifs_05.gif
3a5a5e47a5bcb89583a85f858840f39f.gif

giphy.gif

she just seemed to get more masculine as her time in the UFC progressed, big jaw and butch frame was certainly more robust - a shame i tell ya

think by yourself, what's the meaning of asking something like this?

Back