University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

You believe it's just a coincidence that at least 2 news agencies announced its collapse before it actually happened:
>naive
>child

Pick one.
That is actually the craziest thing about the whole day, the reporter had the building in the backdrop that she was reporting had just collapsed even though there it was, clear as day, standing.

They have some of the best geological and environmental researchers in the world. It seems like potentially a good place to preform this type study.

Having been stationed in Fairbanks, taking classes there, and seeing first hand what they have - let me assure you it is not.

You believe it's just a coincidence that at least 2 news agencies announced its collapse before it actually happened:
>naive
>child

Pick one.

Why would they need to clue in some rando newslady that it would collapse beforehand? <45><45><45>

FFS you guys are pathetic.

Why would they need to clue in some rando newslady that it would collapse beforehand? <45><45><45>

FFS you guys are pathetic.
You're putting words in my mouth. I'm not the one providing answers as to why that happened, that would be you.

The fact is, it DID happen. At least 2 news orgs. (that I can remember) reported it before it had actually happened. You agree that is a fact right?

So two news agencies reported it before it happened. Coincidence on both counts? Lightning struck twice?

>naive
>child

Pick one.

Or maybe the news agencies just got bad info from confused first hand sources in a chaotic situation?

Or maybe the source said something like, "it's going to collapse", and by the time it got to the news reporter in the chaos the report became "it's collapsing" like some panicked form of the telephone game.

Or maybe the news agencies just got bad info from confused first hand sources in a chaotic situation?

Or maybe the source said something like, "it's going to collapse", and by the time it got to the news reporter in the chaos the report became "it's collapsing" like some panicked form of the telephone game.

Got bad info about a building collapsing that didnt actually collapse? Pretty dubious guy.

Got bad info about a building collapsing that didnt actually collapse? Pretty dubious guy.

Sounds more like an imperfect human.

You see what I'm getting at here?

Incompetence > conspiracy

Literally always

i dont think 9/11 was an inside job or controlled demolition, but i was always curious how there were columns with perfectly clean diagonal cuts, with what seem to have melted steel on them

im sure theres an explanation, but i have never heard it
angcut.jpg

5kEVYnE.jpg

Both pictures were taken during cleanup. The angles cuts were made with a torch. They are angled to control the direction of fall.

Not another 9/11 thread.... The last time we had one @sloppypie had to quit the internet!

Please, conspiracy theorists are the lowest of scum. The people who push them are either con men or nuts, and the people that buy it are gullible morons who give their social to everyone that asks for it.

I'd feel pity for conspiracy theorists if they weren't such arrogant pricks all the time.

Sounds more like an imperfect human.

You see what I'm getting at here?

Incompetence > conspiracy

Literally always

I tend to agree, but incompetence isnt a panacea to explain anything and everything that doesnt make sense.

I tend to agree, but incompetence isnt a panacea to explain anything and everything that doesnt make sense.

It makes more sense to me that the news reporter had bad information than some sinister group planned the entire thing and the fed just local news bad information.

Please, conspiracy theorists are the lowest of scum. The people who push them are either con men or nuts, and the people that buy it are gullible morons who give their social to everyone that asks for it.

I'd feel pity for conspiracy theorists if they weren't such arrogant pricks all the time.

It is a confirmed fact that the joint chiefs of staff wanted to kill americans to go to war with cuba.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It is a confirmed fact that the first day of the gulf of tonkin never even happened and was made up to go to war with vietnam.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/world/asia/15vietnam.html?mcubz=0

We know that government lies, often.
We know that government has plotted to kill Americans at least on one occasion.
We know that government has installed dictators in foreign countries that have killed thousands.

Yet you think people are scum for acknowledging that? You think people are scum for believing the government is willing to kill its own citizens when we know it has attempted to do so before at the highest levels? How fucking dumb are you?

I find it ironic you mention arrogance, when your characterize all CT'ers as scum, then turn around and call them arrogant? LOL, what????

You're putting words in my mouth. I'm not the one providing answers as to why that happened, that would be you.

The fact is, it DID happen. At least 2 news orgs. (that I can remember) reported it before it had actually happened. You agree that is a fact right?

So two news agencies reported it before it happened. Coincidence on both counts? Lightning struck twice?

You're pathetic. Here are the two options:

- Two massive jetliners flew into the towers, buildings were falling, and the confused (and probably already not terribly intelligent) ladies reported or repeated incorrect building numbers/info
- Massive conspiracy at hand, and the conspiracy masters decided that it was mission critical to tell the stupid news people that buildings would fall before they do

Figure it out.

You must not ask very good questions if they've been 'satisfactorily answered'.

Must be pretty terrible to be unable to open your mind or think dynamically.

The fact that you don't even accept it as a POSSIBILITY is frightening. I mean, it's not like 9/11 changed the world in any major way, right? Or did it, in fact, change virtually everything?

Did the government grow more or less powerful after 9/11?

There's no need for you to reply. Just my opinion, of course.

"thinking dynamically" = "George Bush's brother was the security guard at the twin towers and that's how they got the bombs in."

You people are retarded.

You're pathetic. Here are the two options:

- Two massive jetliners flew into the towers, buildings were falling, and the confused (and probably already not terribly intelligent) ladies reported or repeated incorrect building numbers/info
- Massive conspiracy at hand, and the conspiracy masters decided that it was mission critical to tell the stupid news people that buildings would fall before they do

Figure it out.

So... you like, don't even know that wtc 7 collapsed 8 hours after the first two did??? Your second line is more putting things into my mouth that I didn't say. But that's what you gotta do I guess. Make shit up and burn the straw man.

People who lump all the people who question official narratives into one group are the real scum. There is no more dishonest position than that.

Wait, you're saying that if the government secretly took down a building the same day as 9/11, in the same area, that the two events wouldn't necessarily be related? Like they were planning to destroy that particular building without alerting anyone in the city, and were going to use the old "It just fell down" excuse, before Al Qaeda gave them an assist with a extremely convenient terrorist attack, that they could blame the building's demolition on?

no I am saying buildings that house sensitive information from secret services might be equipped with mechanisms to destroy such buildings if compromised. so I don't rule out that the al-qaeda attack igo the WTC compromised the buildings security and some sort of already embedded destruct mechanism was used to demolish the building.

Back