University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

So what is supposed to have happened to WTC7? Are we to believe that it was destroyed in a controlled explosion at the time that the planes hit the WTC1 and WTC2?

controlled demolitions sound pretty unmistakable, and take a shit load of time to prep. if this was an "inside job," id doubt that it was done in this way.

Everything I've seen questioned has been satisfactorily answered. There is no question mark hanging over this warranting all these obnoxious, persistent, insincere "investigations". It's just a bunch of whiny CTers who refuse to accept their own stupidity, at this point, frankly. Pride is a tar baby.
You must not ask very good questions if they've been 'satisfactorily answered'.

Must be pretty terrible to be unable to open your mind or think dynamically.

The fact that you don't even accept it as a POSSIBILITY is frightening. I mean, it's not like 9/11 changed the world in any major way, right? Or did it, in fact, change virtually everything?

Did the government grow more or less powerful after 9/11?

There's no need for you to reply. Just my opinion, of course.

Imagine being this guy and actually believing fires from flying debris can collapse high rise buildings in seconds.

Hey madmick, what about local news announcing the collapse of tower 7 before it had actually happened. A little fuckin weird isn't it? Or total coincidence?

so the shadowy figures who plotted this decided to let the local news in on the game?

You're an idiot. That "debris" is actually one of the buildings.

They knew tower 7 was going to fall for some time before it actually fell. That's why they were able to... You know.... Get all the firemen out of it. Weird, huh?
Weird how they were doing renovations of the elevator shafts for 9 months before the 2 towers went down. Weird how the head of security for the buildings was... George Bush's brother.

Weird how the building's owner changed his insurance policy to make double the money in the event of a terrorist attack months before it occurred. All that, and then you get a third building, a huge building, that just crumbles like a deck of cards? No plane?

No building in history has collapsed in this way without a controlled demolition. Fires make buildings fall over, or break up - not collapse into their own footprints.

The firefighters were told the building was going to be 'pulled'. That was even being openly reported. Nobody questions how they were so quickly prepared to 'pull' it.

LOL @ believing fires can bring down a high rise.

LOL @ that being an intellectual response of sometime, or an accurate representation of either what happened or the argument you're attempting to counter.

so the shadowy figures who plotted this decided to let the local news in on the game?
It was openly reported that the building was to be 'pulled'. It doesn't mean anybody reporting that was 'in on it', it just means they (people who actually destroyed the building) figured the average American person was stupid enough to buy the story and that by the time questions are being asked about the third collapse, they'd be able to explain it away as 'office fires' or something. Nothing crazy there - they were basically dead-on.

i dont think 9/11 was an inside job or controlled demolition, but i was always curious how there were columns with perfectly clean diagonal cuts, with what seem to have melted steel on them

im sure theres an explanation, but i have never heard it
angcut.jpg

5kEVYnE.jpg
I work with metal, that isn't a cut, it's a stress fracture. You can see where the metal rippled as it pulled apart and it isn't even a straight line.

Inside job theory is pretty stupid conspiracy theory IMO.

That being said, demolishing a building that houses sensitive information that is entirely compromised I don't view as a conspiracy theory.

So, without knowing much details, even if tower 7 was imploded by the government, doesn't mean the whole series of events that day is an inside job. Not at all.

Wait, you're saying that if the government secretly took down a building the same day as 9/11, in the same area, that the two events wouldn't necessarily be related? Like they were planning to destroy that particular building without alerting anyone in the city, and were going to use the old "It just fell down" excuse, before Al Qaeda gave them an assist with a extremely convenient terrorist attack, that they could blame the building's demolition on?

Weird how they were doing renovations of the elevator shafts for 9 months before the 2 towers went down. Weird how the head of security for the buildings was... George Bush's brother.

Weird that people like you are dumb enough to believe this type of stuff. Marvin Bush is a goddamn investment banker. The idea that he is some schmuck of a security guard, or that in the event that they were going to conduct this massive conspiracy but just couldn't find anybody else to hold a radio in an ill fitting cheap uniform at the front door other than the President's very own younger brother, and just can't help but leave a massive clue that only you internet sleuths could find is so painfully stupid to even suggest that it shows right off the level of intelligence and rational thought we're dealing with in the Troofer community as a whole.

Weird how the building's owner changed his insurance policy to make double the money in the event of a terrorist attack months before it occurred. All that, and then you get a third building, a huge building, that just crumbles like a deck of cards? No plane?

This is what I love about you folks. You don't even know what the truth is to begin with, so when you get lied to you can't tell the difference. Yes, he did take out terrorism insurance "only a few months prior to the attacks". At the time he bought the World Trade Center. The "doubling his money" thing comes from the fact that he sued the insurance company over the fact that there were two seperate attacks and not one. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Secondly, do you know how the bulding was designed (I'm sure you do. I'm sure you've been told numerous times). The four outer support beams pushed outwards against the rest of the building, holding it up. When those broke loose, the whole building collapsed. There were plenty of plane parts recovered. Just stop with the same tired old arguments that were destroyed 15 years ago.

No building in history has collapsed in this way without a controlled demolition. Fires make buildings fall over, or break up - not collapse into their own footprints.

See above, this is old and tired.

The firefighters were told the building was going to be 'pulled'. That was even being openly reported. Nobody questions how they were so quickly prepared to 'pull' it.

Not even close. They were told to pull themselves out of the building, something else you no doubt have been told multiple times. Do you people ever get tired of being owned? Do you ever get tired of lying to try to justify a disgusting fairy tale? Like what sort of deranged, sad person do you have to be to believe this kind of stuff?

Last edited:
I work with metal, that isn't a cut, it's a stress fracture. You can see where the metal rippled as it pulled apart and it isn't even a straight line.

I was going to say the same thing.

To a laymen, sure it looks clean, but there is nothing clean about it. They broke.

Also, the jet fuel can't melt steel beams crowd is right. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but it can get it fucking hot as hell to the point that it will start warping and bending under its own weight and eventually break from the sheer force of thousands of tons of steel and concrete putting pressure on the heated sections.

I was going to say the same thing.

To a laymen, sure it looks clean, but there is nothing clean about it. They broke.

Also, the jet fuel can't melt steel beams crowd is right. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but it can get it fucking hot as hell to the point that it will start warping and bending under its own weight and eventually break from the sheer force of thousands of tons of steel and concrete putting pressure on the heated sections.
I use coal in my home forge, it also doesn't get to 2700 degrees on its own, but force air into it and it does. I get metal to welding temperature with a fuel that only burns half as hot as you need, how? A small hand crank blower. What is didn't understand back in the day was how the building would act like a rocket stove to heat up far beyond the temperature of just jet fuel.

I use coal in my home forge, it also doesn't get to 2700 degrees on its own, but force air into it and it does. I get metal to welding temperature with a fuel that only burns half as hot as you need, how? A small hand crank blower. What is didn't understand back in the day was how the building would act like a rocket stove to heat up far beyond the temperature of just jet fuel.

Well, it's obviously very windy that high up so lots of extra oxygen, also the immense friction and pressure from the weight alone is going to increase the heat.

But even when it's not quite molten, the splintering metal tends to be almost molten like, dripping all the flakes and splinters of metal.

You must not ask very good questions if they've been 'satisfactorily answered'.

Must be pretty terrible to be unable to open your mind or think dynamically.

The fact that you don't even accept it as a POSSIBILITY is frightening. I mean, it's not like 9/11 changed the world in any major way, right? Or did it, in fact, change virtually everything?

Did the government grow more or less powerful after 9/11?

There's no need for you to reply. Just my opinion, of course.

He had questions and felt like the answers he recieved were the truth. That is literally the definition of having an open, dynamic mind.

What you're describing is someone too stupid and deranged to assess and recieve information.

The right in this country:

Study supported by nearly every respected scientific research institution in this nation (man made climate change) = fake liberal propaganda!!!!

Study supported by one fringe university confirming their bias - See, experts disagree!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back