University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

I want to like this sarcasm, but I know from your other posts you can be a babbling idiot and might actually be serious here. Very confused right now.

I'm sure I badly embarrassed you by deconstructing one of your bad arguments in some previous thread. It's OK to hate.

In 2015 a team at the University of Alaska launched a research project to determine the cause of the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11.

Project promo:

In 2016 they announced their preliminary findings:

Three days ago the professor in charge of the project gave a presentation at the University:

https://media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_rxmrybkv

The full and final report is expected in 2018.

Discuss.

People who deny that 9/11 could have possibly been perpetrated by criminal elements inside and outside the US Government have no hope.

They might as well deny that MKULTRA existed and say Operation Northwoods was a complete hoax and conspiracy theory.

It's not like the US government has a history of lying or war for profit, that's just conspiracy bullshit. Lol.

And now you have professional engineers with PhD's having to give them a comprehensive, scientific explanation of what anybody with some goddamn common sense would already AT LEAST suspect.

Shocked you made no attempt to refute what I said to you. You must have been too busy doing some of that "dynamic thinking" you were talking about.

They might as well deny that MKULTRA

MKULTRA doesn't exist

Operation Northwoods was a complete hoax and conspiracy theory

Operation Northwoods is by definition a Conspiracy Theory.

And now you have professional engineers with PhD's having to give them a comprehensive, scientific explanation of what anybody with some goddamn common sense would already AT LEAST suspect

These were students. And tons of proffessional engineers have refuted this nonsense for 16 years now. You're the one not "opening your mind" to it. Or was that just for other people? Do you not have to follow your own advice?

There zero chance this building collapsed due to fires.

It was a controlled demolition without a doubt.

When one considers that at the time of its collapse, building 7 exclusively contained government agencies and financial institutions.

Here is a list of the tenants:

"Tenant Square Feet Floor Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institution
IRS Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
C.I.A. N/A N/A Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institution
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institution
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7,13 Financial Institution
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21 [Insurance]
First State Management Group, Inc 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institution
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Government
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government
This list is based on a table published by CNN.com, which did not include CIA, whose tenancy was disclosed after the attack in the New York Times article. 1 "

http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

So... you like, don't even know that wtc 7 collapsed 8 hours after the first two did??? Your second line is more putting things into my mouth that I didn't say. But that's what you gotta do I guess. Make shit up and burn the straw man.

I think the ongoing fire combined with the seismic activity caused by two of the largest skyscrapers in the city collapsing in close proximity might had something to do with it.

For what purpose?

An excuse to go to war.

Wartime, at least initially, tends to boost presidential approval ratings and it also tends to lead to re-election, because the public doesn't want to change horses mid-stream. Plus, the Bush family has always had it out for Hussein.

Then you have to remember Dick Cheney's connection to Halliburton and that Halliburton managed to make a lot of money off the war.

Pretty obvious it was a controlled demolition

I think the ongoing fire combined with the seismic activity caused by two of the largest skyscrapers in the city collapsing in close proximity might had something to do with it.

Did NIST add seismic activity to their report on wtc7 collapse? I'm sure last time I read it it clearly stated due to "office fires alone".

There zero chance this building collapsed due to fires.

It was a controlled demolition without a doubt.

When one considers that at the time of its collapse, building 7 exclusively contained government agencies and financial institutions.

Here is a list of the tenants:

"Tenant Square Feet Floor Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institution
IRS Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
C.I.A. N/A N/A Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institution
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institution
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7,13 Financial Institution
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21 [Insurance]
First State Management Group, Inc 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institution
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Government
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government
This list is based on a table published by CNN.com, which did not include CIA, whose tenancy was disclosed after the attack in the New York Times article. 1 "

http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

I want to like this sarcasm, but I know from your other posts you can be a babbling idiot and might actually be serious here. Very confused right now.

Gotta take the good with the bad. Applies to everyone. Ultra's made some bad posts in the past, but that was a great one.

Please, conspiracy theorists are the lowest of scum. The people who push them are either con men or nuts, and the people that buy it are gullible morons who give their social to everyone that asks for it.

I'd feel pity for conspiracy theorists if they weren't such arrogant pricks all the time.

Is that to say that no one has ever conspired to do anything, and then done it?

An excuse to go to war.

Wartime, at least initially, tends to boost presidential approval ratings and it also tends to lead to re-election, because the public doesn't want to change horses mid-stream. Plus, the Bush family has always had it out for Hussein.

Then you have to remember Dick Cheney's connection to Halliburton and that Halliburton managed to make a lot of money off the war.

So they faked 9/11 and WMDs just to go to war with Iraq???

I'm pretty sure they could have been convincing enough with just the WMD story, without destroying some of the most expensive real estate on earth along with 3000 American lives.

Back