Underrated comfortable clothes

Anyone know where can you get formal trousers with elastic waists?

_

you can get dress pants that have adjustable waists at any department clothing store (Macy's, JCP, etc).

I really don't understand how jeans are considered so casual. I used to wear them all the time throughout high school and college, but I'm actually more comfortable in my dress pants for work now. When I put on jeans, they feel so restrictive.

So I guess my answer would be dress pants.

This. Kenneth Cole Reaction pants are by far the most comfortable pants on the face of the earth. Granted, the stitching is shit and will fall apart in 3 weeks, but if you know how to sew, they're the p4p GOAT pants

I really don't understand how jeans are considered so casual. I used to wear them all the time throughout high school and college, but I'm actually more comfortable in my dress pants for work now. When I put on jeans, they feel so restrictive.

So I guess my answer would be dress pants.

do you give you jeans a chance to mold to your legs? i find jeans to be the most comfortable, after you've broken them in. dress pants are the least comfortable for me, because there's no resistance due to the material it's made from.

i'm a jeans and t-shirt man. i do have clothes for other occasions, though.

despite them being a bunch of capitalist stooges pretending to be liberal hippies, lululemon makes some of the most comfortable clothes i've ever worn.

yes, yes, they're expensive, trendy for rich toolbags, but really, really comfortable.

Scrubs.

I wear a few of my old ones around the house all the time.

This should be the new fashion trend, imo.

Idiot politicians aside, you'd need to move to 'Murica, brah. Near or in a major city, preferably.

Every time I leave the house, during spring, summer, and fall, I'm surrounded by a sea of yoga pants.

Idiot politicians aside, you'd need to move to 'Murica, brah. Near or in a major city, preferably.

Every time I leave the house, during spring, summer, and fall, I'm surrounded by a sea of yoga pants.

Yeah, I got the impression that they're more usual over there. I mean you have them here too, but not nearly enough!!

Gotta see if I can find a nice little place in the U.S. of A.!

Yeah, I got the impression that they're more usual over there. I mean you have them here too, but not nearly enough!!

Gotta see if I can find a nice little place in the U.S. of A.!

To stay in line with your liberal sensibilities, I'd stick to the NE coast (ik woon in hier), NW like Seattle and Portland, and parts of Cali.

Today I went to a convenience store for a soda... three sets of yoga pants wrapped around amazing butts. Is normal.

To stay in line with your liberal sensibilities, I'd stick to the NE coast (ik woon in hier), NW like Seattle and Portland, and parts of Cali.

Today I went to a convenience store for a soda... three sets of yoga pants wrapped around amazing butts. Is normal.

Or just come to Canada, where everywhere is liberal and has an amazing butt.

I'm told by other Canadians that my explosive 1/2 would be less than welcome in the Edmonton area....

Oh, that's probably true. Maybe avoid the prairies. Maybe also the maritimes? But the rest would have you.

I wear training clothes 99% of my time..

Stretchy jeans ftw

They are by far the most comfortable pairs i've ever wore. I mean i can high kicks with those. & this is coming from a long time loose denim wearing guy. I havent worn jeans for months & i probably wont ever. Dress pants are comfortable too but those stretchy jeans are like the mullet of the fashion world: business upfront, party at the back.

Back