Underrated comfortable clothes

1379099664overalls-funny.jpg

Those aren't underrated clothes TS. No one wears them because they look ridiculous if you're in the west.

Pajama pants. I wear them all the time all seasons, mainly in the summer to avoid getting destroyed by mosquitoes.

I too am denim hater. I own one pair of Levis and wear them maybe once a month. Dress pants are more free-moving and less restricitve.

I used to wear a plain white crew tee under every shirt, but I decided to stop that when I started wearing Nike dri-fit polos. Those breathable golf clothes are awesome.

The kilt is the way to go. You will constantly be subjected to people who feel the need to make jokes, etc. but on a hot day it can't be beat. Bifurcated pants/shorts can kiss my grits.
10576984_10204837247073678_7094336964533085407_n.jpg

Walmart has Hanes Henley's seasonally.

Very versatile for different functions and quite comfortable.

Half of my family is from India, and let me just put this highly impractical suggestion out there: salwar is the most comfortable thing you will ever slip on. Straight pants, patiala, dhoti (only if ready made), are so comfortable. If you don't have an appropriate occasion to wear it somewhere, you will definitely look out of place though.

I wear it around my house because it's so comfortable and easy. I would probably go to India just to wear it all day every day.

The answer to this question is always:

Jorts

jorts23.jpg

It's in style and always has been if you're black and those are slip on sandals.

The latest trend that is pissing me off is these little douche college and high school guys wearing crew length or taller black socks with everything but mainly tennis shoes. Apparently it's cool to dress like people's dads in the 80s and 90s.

I guess I know nothing about clothes. I don't know what crew length socks or tennis shoes are. Or why it's wrong to wear them.

Yoga pants and tank tops all day every day if I could. Add a hoody in the fall and winter. Damn my career.

This is my kind of thread

Fuck jeans ! Fuck ties!

kang001.jpg

Fuck 99% of shoes, too!

Oh yeah anything cashmere is nice on the skin...and just in time for winter

cl028-ballantyne-cashmere.jpg

It's in style and always has been if you're black and those are slip on sandals.

The latest trend that is pissing me off is these little douche college and high school guys wearing crew length or taller black socks with everything but mainly tennis shoes. Apparently it's cool to dress like people's dads in the 80s and 90s.

Bwhahha my little brother does both of these and sometimes he does both at the same time.

Walmart has Hanes Henley's seasonally.

Very versatile for different functions and quite comfortable.

im a big fan of henley's. not only are they comfy and versatile, theyre one of the few shirts that can still fit fashionably on muscular guys

and contrary to the thread, i like wearing jeans.

in order of comfort i go
-athletic shorts
-jeans
-dress pants
-anything else

Back