Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

The American left is much more willing and has a recent history of violence against their political opposition. The left has been murdering cops, getting violent with cops also. The left has also been tearing down their own cities and neighborhoods when they don't like the decisions or results.
I think it's a bit misleading to attribute anti-cop rhetoric and violence and tearing down of one's own cities and neighborhoods to "the American left" per se. I mean, there might be a generalization, fair or unfair, to be made there but...yeah never mind.

When Obama got sworn in, you didn't have this level of threats.
Lefties are having quite the conniption these days but as a Southerner I can attest to listening to an appreciable number of rednecks in the last 8 years musing about the assassination of Obama in ominously wistful tones that made me uncomfortable. I can only imagine the conversations that I missed as O was being sworn in.

Last edited:
So, what will you be doing there!?

i wont be there. i will be watching on tv maybe. its a historic event after all.

ive met quite a few white as milk english lads who say things like "hope someone shoots him" in passing. i dont. mike pence would be 1000x worse. im sure trump will be fine, but i dont know that he will make a good president. hes a bit of a joke really. he should concentrate on what he does best, but unfortunately talking yourself up and selling yourself to gullible fools will only get your so far in international politics.

i wont be there. i will be watching on tv maybe. its a historic event after all.

ive met quite a few white as milk english lads who say things like "hope someone shoots him" in passing. i dont. mike pence would be 1000x worse. im sure trump will be fine, but i dont know that he will make a good president. hes a bit of a joke really. he should concentrate on what he does best, but unfortunately talking yourself up and selling yourself to gullible fools will only get your so far in international politics.
Will any of your "associates" be in attendance!?

Back