Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

You must be one of those people who also bring up the kkk like it's a popular group. Nazis?
You have illegals not even supposed to be here start gangs like ms13. Graffiti displayed proudly, colors worn open. Tatooes open. Responsible for present day crime, make up a good percentage of prisoners.

But anything kkk and you and the world stops.

The alt-reich is spearheaded by a white supremacist

The alt-reich is spearheaded by a white supremacist

I'm talking hundred of thousands of people right now causing murder and crime

And you believe a few white supremacist in high power now will do what? Restart kkk and nazism?

Let's starts at a public safety problem

I'm talking hundred of thousands of people right now causing murder and crime

And you believe a few white supremacist in high power now will do what? Restart kkk and nazism?

Let's starts at a public safety problem

Then it´s really 2 very seperate issues now isn´t it.

yeah, Trump and Trumpkins were talking about marking muslims. Historical context buddeh

Where did they say this? Not with Armbands, but anyone with common sense would put under surveillance or mark Muslims who come from terrorist countries.

Imagine during ww2 liberals saying not all germans were nazis.
Imagine the us begging to import young German men.

Liberals did say during ww2 that not all Germans were nazis and this prevented going to war and prolonged mass execution of jews.

See how dangerous liberals were.

Where did they say this? Not with Armbands, but anyone with common sense would put under surveillance or mark Muslims who come from terrorist countries.

Imagine during ww2 liberals saying not all germans were nazis.
Imagine the us begging to import young German men.

Liberals did say during ww2 that not all Germans were nazis and this prevented going to war and prolonged mass execution of jews.

See how dangerous liberals were.

lol wut? You are not very well versed on history either it seems. American isolationism is what prolonged the war you dolt. Keep excusing Nazi policies. He was talking all muslims. The ignorant and fearfull like yourself are exactly what demagogues prey on. People like you helped elect Hitler.

See how dangerous the ignorant were?

Then it´s really 2 very seperate issues now isn´t it.

While I would like to see both persued.

1 is more of a clear and present danger.
Citizens are tired of being victims of crime or even killed in a car accidents by people not even supposed to be there

lol wut? Keep excusing Nazi policies. He was talking all muslims. The ignorant and fearfull like yourself are exactly what demagogues prey on. People like you helped elect Hitler.

See how dangerous the ignorant were?

And what connections of the 2 do you have? or are you at temper tantrum level triggered.
Really comparing trump to Hitler and want to be taken serious

And what connections of the 2 do you have? or are you at temper tantrum level triggered.
Really comparing trump to Hitler and want to be taken serious

I never compared Trump to Hitler. I said some of his proposed policies definently had a stench of Nazi. I said Alt-Reichers are getting there and are getting increasingly ignorant of how much their rhetoric resembles Nazi rhetoric. Reading comprehension also not good i see.

While I would like to see both persued.

1 is more of a clear and present danger.
Citizens are tired of being victims of crime or even killed in a car accidents by people not even supposed to be there

Fuck man you are all over the place..

Hitler, the go to for liberial's (well a large group of them anyway).

You don't agree with their view on some subject, Hitler is the cry.

Now it's like the race card, played so much it has lost any real meaning.

This shit is how Trump got elected.

"You don't agree with us then you are Hitler, racist, KKK, deplorables, skinheads, white nationalist, anti woman and"

I disagree with the direction the left wants for some things and other things I see things we could work on together.

Yes there are bat shit crazy liberals that I will never work with because they are bat shit crazy.

There a bat shit crazys on the right I want nothing to do with also.

Personally I see more bat shit crazy on the left right now then the right, but that's my view.

I believe Hillary was or is a power hungry crazy woman and also didn't like many things in the Democratic platform, gun control, imagration and so on.

I did like some things like some of the health care ideas and some other things but they would needed some work.

The point being I don't see Obama, Hillary or Bernie as Chairman Mao or Che Guevara or compare them to them.

Hitler, the go to for liberial's (well a large group of them anyway).

You don't agree with their view on some subject, Hitler is the cry.

Now it's like the race card, played so much it has lost any real meaning.

This shit is how Trump got elected.

"You don't agree with us then you are Hitler, racist, KKK, deplorables, skinheads, white nationalist, anti woman and"

I disagree with the direction the left wants for some things and other things I see things we could work on together.

Yes there are bat shit crazy liberals that I will never work with because they are bat shit crazy.

There a bat shit crazys on the right I want nothing to do with also.

Personally I see more bat shit crazy on the left right now then the right, but that's my view.

I believe Hillary was or is a power hungry crazy woman and also didn't like many things in the Democratic platform, gun control, imagration and so on.

I did like some things like some of the health care ideas and some other things but they would needed some work.

The point being I don't see Obama, Hillary or Bernie as Chairman Mao or Che Guevara or compare them to them.

Actually it´s more like the alt-reich being spearhearded by a white supremacist and alt-reich posters actually posting shit very close to Nazi policy..

Lets ignore the rights tendency to shut down arguments with "librul cucks, she lost get over it" rather than providing sound arguments

same shit on both sides

Actually it´s more like the alt-reich being spearhearded by a white supremacist and alt-reich posters actually posting shit very close to Nazi policy..

Lets ignore the rights tendency to shut down arguments with "librul cucks, she lost get over it" rather than providing sound arguments

same shit on both sides
Some of that stuff is just humor. And just giving my liberal friends a little bit of crap.

Some of that stuff is just humor. And just giving my liberal friends a little bit of crap.

sure, sure. Backpeddaling when called on your shit. Typical Trumpkin. But you should be really good at by now since Trump is already going back on his major campaign promises.

Back