Undercover video:Leftist criminals are planning to vandalize and disrupt inauguration activities

R

ripskater

I wouldn't be shocked if this inauguration gets real ugly with violence. Friday should be one interesting day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Red Fox sounds like a cool bar name.

in before " LOL @ Project Veritas they were caught doing something in the past and it doesn't matter what people say or do in their videos now "

This what prision is for.

They want no mercy then give it to them.

Their endless supply of tears are glorious!, they might not ever stop crying

How come all the dudes looking to strong arm the US govt look like they've never seen the inside of a gym?

in before " LOL @ Project Veritas they were caught doing something in the past and it doesn't matter what people say or do in their videos now "

When their and James O'Keefe's whole schtick is taking footage and selectively editing it, taking peoples words out of context to imply people have said things they didn't, and they've been caught doing it multiple times before, then yes, it kind of does matter when you take into account the validity of this video.

You act surprised rip. This doesn't shock me at all...

The radical left, sjws, self hating white liberals have shown their true colors...

They love their ideology more than this country.

Of.course they are going to respond the only way they know how, temper tantrums, tears and violence.

I mean, the O'Keefe Queefs can't just ignore being caught red-hot-handed fabricating this stuff a mere week ago, can they? Please tell me we're not that far down in the mud.

I mean, the O'Keefe Queefs can't just ignore being caught red-hot-handed fabricating this stuff a mere week ago, can they? Please tell me we're not that far down in the mud.
Hey we'll see on Friday. If the left behaves themselves like boy scouts this weekend, then we'll know.

If they start vandalizing and verbally harassing or physically harassing people and cops, then we'll know.

Hey we'll see on Friday. If the left behaves themselves like boy scouts this weekend, then we'll know.

If they start vandalizing and verbally harassing or physically harassing people and cops, then we'll know.

My boy scout troop was full of future criminals, lol.

You act surprised rip. This doesn't shock me at all...

The radical left, sjws, self hating white liberals have shown their true colors...

They love their ideology more than this country.

Of.course they are going to respond the only way they know how, temper tantrums, tears and violence.
That wasn't you secretly filming your coworkers over lunch break was it? ;)

"you guys"?, I'm a liberal bro
tumblr_inline_oclsw1nzar1txs8jp_500_zpshjn3loo9.gif

Back