Unbaised García believes Pednelo, and GGG needs him not Canelo

what does never-been-tested-dirty-gennady golovkin have to do with photos of pre-ped violator canelo and post-ped violator canelo

even if you threw up photos of pedviolator jon jones it doesnt make sense.

this is about ped violator canelo alvarez and nobody else
Respond to the same post 2x

Just edit

Respond to the same post 2x

Just edit

so, no explanation for posting golovkin pics when the subject was about canelo and peds?

like i inferred, canelo and peds have nothing to do with jon jones, lance armstrong and most definately not a gennady golovkin who has never tested positive for peds and has been enrolled in the wbc clean boxing program

i really have no idea why you would post pictures of gennady golovkin when we are talking peds and canelo alvarez

Literally looks the same. Youre trying to compare a flexing gym picture to a picture chilling pool side though lol.

To be fair his neck has gotten way bigger ..... neck size is usually an indication .,..

Industry expert explains it in plain English

so, no explanation for posting golovkin pics when the subject was about canelo and peds?
He obviously was showing how dumb it is to show a pic of a guy relaxed and one of him flex posing and say it proves PED use.

He obviously was showing how dumb it is to show a pic of a guy relaxed and one of him flex posing and say it proves PED use.

someone believing that canelo is a ped user, when never ever accusing canelo of being a ped user prior until being suspended for clenbuterol, is far from being dumb

actually, you can make a strong case that a person is dumb for insinuating that canelo is not a ped user.

imo, one would have to be one dumb, inbred, ignorant, golovkin-hating dimwit to believe that canelo has not used peds before

if that applies to you seano, well, sorry

Last edited:

ex-boxer and showtime/sky commentator explains it in plain english

https://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-only-fing-morons-realize-canelo-dirty--126563

i will give you 3-1 odds, my 3 mil to your 1 mil pesos, that no top 10 ranked wba, ibf, wbo or wbc mexican boxer or ufc fighter will test positive for clenbuterol for the rest of 2018

this should be real easy for you if you really believe the clenbuterol meat bullshit story.

well use bitso for payment, like i said, real easy if you believe alex ariza

Last edited:
someone believing that canelo is a ped user, when never ever accusing canelo of being a ped user prior until being suspended for clenbuterol, is far from being dumb

actually, you can make a strong case that a person is dumb for insinuating that canelo is not a ped user.

imo, one would have to be one dumb, inbred, ignorant, golovkin-hating dimwit to believe that canelo has not used peds before

if that applies to you seano, well, sorry
Settle down. I was just telling you what he was saying because you seem confused.

Settle down. I was just telling you what he was saying because you seem confused.

i think the only people confused here are those that believe canelo never used peds.

ftr, i never ever accused canelo alvarez or jon jones of using peds even after their body transformation photos were posted

now canelo, well, hes a fukn ped cheat just like jon jones

so he says it helps with cardio, and that canelo shouldn't be accused just because of his looks.

which is true, canelo's physique is nothing unattainable, even remotely. he's a pro athlete in his physical prime, of course he's going to be fucking shredded. he doesn't need roids for that, anyone who talked shit about him being dirty due to how he looks is an idiot.

however, ariza doesn't really say anything to disprove a positive test. we're not accusing him for his looks, we're accusing him for his piss samples. ariza's entire reasoning here is that they wouldn't use it that far out. that's not a very compelling argument.

i think the only people confused here are those that believe canelo never used peds.

ftr, i never ever accused canelo alvarez or jon jones of using peds even after their body transformation photos were posted

now canelo, well, hes a fukn ped cheat just like jon jones
I don't know if he took PEDs nor do I care. I don't get why you take it personally.

I don't know if he took PEDs nor do I care. I don't get why you take it personally.
You don't care if he took PEDs? You'd still be as big a fan of it's proven he was on a program? I don't think there's enough evidence at this point, so strict testing should suffice, but if it's proven he was cheating it should be a big deal.

You don't care if he took PEDs? You'd still be as big a fan of it's proven he was on a program? I don't think there's enough evidence at this point, so strict testing should suffice, but if it's proven he was cheating it should be a big deal.
Not really. Do we really need every conversation on Canelo degenerating into this? We did this once with Pacquiao and it ruined the forum. I mean, sure, care about the politics and what not, but no need to take it so personal.

Not really. Do we really need every conversation on Canelo degenerating into this? We did this once with Pacquiao and it ruined the forum. I mean, sure, care about the politics and what not, but no need to take it so personal.
i'm a fan of the sport and he is the sport's biggest star. he is the face of boxing. of course i care if he turns out to be a cheating shite, i'm his fan and it's disappointing.

you don't care if guys throw low blows intentionally either? come in heavier than the contracted weight? load their gloves?

cheating diminishes the sport. when the sport's biggest star turns out to be a cheater, the fans should be fucking apoplectic.

i'm a fan of the sport and he is the sport's biggest star. he is the face of boxing. of course i care if he turns out to be a cheating shite, i'm his fan and it's disappointing.

you don't care if guys throw low blows intentionally either? come in heavier than the contracted weight? load their gloves?

cheating diminishes the sport. when the sport's biggest star turns out to be a cheater, the fans should be fucking apoplectic.
Or hold on to a knee bar too long lol double standard comes off disingenuous my friend

Not really. I just want to see the fights.

Or hold on to a knee bar too long lol double standard comes off disingenuous my friend
i don't even know how to respond to that. i've criticised palhares a gazillion times for holding on to shit. fuck, i've criticised him for cranking shit too hard, when it's perfectly legal.

is this your go to move now, or do you actually have something to say that isn't on the level of an imbecile?

i don't even know how to respond to that. i've criticised palhares a gazillion times for holding on to shit. fuck, i've criticised him for cranking shit too hard, when it's perfectly legal.

is this your go to move now, or do you actually have something to say that isn't on the level of an imbecile?
For ped use ?

Back