Unbaised García believes Pednelo, and GGG needs him not Canelo

Not really. I just want to see the fights.
i want to see someone knock canelo out with a horseshoe in their glove, just to see if your reaction is still "meh, good fight".

yeah. you should know, having read my fucking post history, lol.
Yeah you didn't which i linked on a previous thread

Canelo ped use , dude is a cheat horrible person

Palharas umm dude is a monster but should not hold on to that submission (no mention on peds)

latest

Correct me with proof that I am incorrect on that conversation to the actual post I linked in a previous conversation

Fyi Werdum failed his ped test

GO GET EM CHAMP

Yeah you didn't which i linked on a previous thread

Canelo ped use , dude is a cheat horrible person

Palharas umm dude is a monster but should not hold on to that submission (no mention on peds)

latest

Correct me with proof that I am incorrect on that conversation to the actual post I linked in a previous conversation

so any time i criticise someone for doing something illegal, i should list every other bad thing they've ever done? a post in which i only mention that he's a cheating shit for breaking people's arms after they tap means i love him for roiding? seriously, what's wrong with you? does starting juvenile shit here give you a hardon?

are you capable of following a debate with arguments or not? because if you aren't, don't respond to my posts.

when i first started reading this board it was full of guys who wanted to talk about boxing, now it's a bunch of people circlejerking themselves to canelo. the fuck, boxing forum?!

so any time i criticise someone for doing something illegal, i should list every other bad thing they've ever done? a post in which i only mention that he's a cheating shit for breaking people's arms after they tap means i love him for roiding? seriously, what's wrong with you? does starting juvenile shit here give you a hardon?

are you capable of following a debate with arguments or not? because if you aren't, don't respond to my posts.

when i first started reading this board it was full of guys who wanted to talk about boxing, now it's a bunch of people circlejerking themselves to canelo. the fuck, boxing forum?!
Here you go champ

Werdum ped cheat !!!

Let's go after that fing cheater

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fabricio-werdum-fails-usada-drug-test.3767679/

Here you go champ

Werdum ped cheat !!!

Let's go after that fing cheater

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fabricio-werdum-fails-usada-drug-test.3767679/
... and both werdum and canelo can't be cheaters?

if he failed a test, he's a cheating shit. what's your point?

edit: let me guess. you're feverishly going through my posts to find one in which i mention werdum is a good fighter or that he would win a fight, and that will be your crowning evidence that i'm two-faced, thus proving without a doubt that canelo is innocent.

Last edited:
... and both werdum and canelo can't be cheaters?

if he failed a test, he's a cheating shit. what's your point?

edit: let me guess. you're feverishly going through my posts to find one in which i mention werdum is a good fighter or that he would win a fight, and that will be your crowning evidence that i'm two-faced, thus proving without a doubt that canelo is innocent.

Show me where I said Canelo is innocent?

i'm not going to dig through the horseshit that is your post history, sorry.
Thank you for playing
DUCKMALLARDWILD-3.jpg

Still waiting on your anger on this Werdum cheat

no but we can continue along this line. so you never said he's innocent, does that mean you agree that he's a drug abusing cheater?

i want to see someone knock canelo out with a horseshoe in their glove, just to see if your reaction is still "meh, good fight".
See, thats the difference between you and me. Spite. I respect the rules of the sport but I'm about done getting into dick measuring contests with people over their favorite fighters.

Show me where I said Canelo is innocent?[/QUOTE]

This shit is getting old. Most of us think he's a douche, you don't. Thats cool. Lets move on.

You used a weigh in picture? Lmao.

did someone mention weigh in picture?

lmao.

maxresdefault.jpg

in fact,

rofl

lmfao

now, if you cant see the difference in canelos physique and take into consideration his recent nsac ped suspension, where vegas arguably lost 10s of millions of dollars in revenue, and still say that he has 100 percent for sure never taken peds, well,

rofl

lmfao

Dude, are you really gonna "what about hillary" on this?
Lol just on one inconsistent fella =)

Nothing wrong with an opinion , that's what the forum is for but at least have a backbone

Uggg that come out wrong

Not directed at you stick

Last edited:
Then it's just a bloodsport for you. It might as well be roosters or dogs fighting for our enjoyment.
Come on now, lets not start with the "I guess I'm just a real fan" stuff.

We all watch boxing because its a fight. Lets not play like we're so sophisticated that we watch it for any other reason.

We all watch boxing because its a fight. Lets not play like we're so sophisticated that we watch it for any other reason.

its called cheating, but worse, because there is intent to do bodily harm

have you ever golfed with someone that blatantly cheated(moved the ball for a better lie, dropped a ball to avoid a lost ball penalty) when you were gambling on scores?

you look at him and you think what a piece of shit dirtbag

you dont ever want to have drinks at the bar with him anymore

Sure but saying it doesn't matter if they juice or load their gloves? C'mon, I hope you were just exaggerating.

Back