Unbaised García believes Pednelo, and GGG needs him not Canelo

That would be correct i placed to attract certian thoughts
What type of thoughts were you trying to attract? You say you think Canelo was cheating but only to make yourself seem impartial. If you look at all the threads you create though you are obviously pushing an agenda. Your propaganda machine is making the Russians jealous. :p

Canelo is the biggest draw in the sport.....

Anyone could use that type of opponent for a payday.

Meh on the ped stuff.
It's easy to say meh on the ped stuff when it's not your payday blowing out the window or your physical well being at risk.

What type of thoughts were you trying to attract? You say you think Canelo was cheating but only to make yourself seem impartial. If you look at all the threads you create though you are obviously pushing an agenda. Your propaganda machine is making the Russians jealous. :p
Lol , alot of assumptions there my friend 1st answer my question I am leading this boat

It's easy to say meh on the ped stuff when it's not your payday blowing out the window or your physical well being at risk.
I said “meh” on his opinion about the ped stuff being intentional or not.

I missed the question, which one? :oops:
Great I have your attention

What compelled you to take time from your 24 hour day to click on this topic from the many that are on this wonderful website?

Why comment on this one?

Great I have your attention

What compelled you to take time from your 24 hour day to click on this topic from the many that are on this wonderful website?

Why comment on this one?
I read this thread because I've been following this whole saga since I joined this forum 2 years ago. Also, it seemed an odd title calling Garcia unbiased yet referring to Alvarez as Pednelo, and since you wrote it I was curious to see if it was another one of your propaganda threads. :p

Measured insight , feels Canelo will beat GGG and that GGG needs.Canelo for a big money fight

Also beleives Canelo didnt take peds on purpose

All in all an unbaised viewpoint

Not quite as unbiased as you think - I love RGB (I follow all of the videos that ES News does), but ever since Able said Lomachenko would eat Mikey Garcia up, Robert has his panties in a bunch. He low key hates on GGG.

I read this thread because I've been following this whole saga since I joined this forum 2 years ago. Also, it seemed an odd title calling Garcia unbiased yet referring to Alvarez as Pednelo, and since you wrote it I was curious to see if it was another one of your propaganda threads. :p
Lol fair enough. The title was an exercise to attract a certian segment of this forum , those with an Obvious GGG baised and gather , learn the common themes

That's just part 1,

I placed one with Obvious errors on who said it , that Canelo wanted to stay active and not unify the belts

Lol at the criticism , but once it was clarified it was GGG same found it acceptable

I still have a 12 parts to this and its all for my enjoyment. I don't mind saying it in advance because most wont even bother to know wtf is really going on

Hey stick I am glad you can be laid back about this

Cheers my friend

Lol , alot of assumptions there my friend 1st answer my question I am leading this boat

cant wait to fade ped-free 160 canelo

hqdefault.jpg

canelo-alvarez%20(3)_11.jpg

those serendip hgh traps are gone

shoulders, too

Literally looks the same. Youre trying to compare a flexing gym picture to a picture chilling pool side though lol.

Literally looks the same. Youre trying to compare a flexing gym picture to a picture chilling pool side though lol.
Shhh I am enjoying this lol

Omg not you

Gggg

images

images

absolutely zero comparason to the canelo ped pics.

golovkin is ripped, probably two or three days from weighin

canelo is not ripped but showing muscle mass...and no longer showing the same muscle mass.

im fading ped free canelo...gbp judges or not

no, this is the flexing ped version of canelo

upload_2018-5-21_21-50-33.jpeg

compared to the non-flexing ped version of canelo

hqdefault.jpg

compared to what appears to be the ped-free flexing version of canelo

Saul-Canelo-Alvarez-Vs-Amir-Khan.jpg

Last edited:
Omg not you

Gggg

images

images

what does never-been-tested-dirty-gennady golovkin have to do with photos of pre-ped violator canelo and post-ped violator canelo

even if you threw up photos of pedviolator jon jones it doesnt make sense.

this is about ped violator canelo alvarez and nobody else

absolutely zero comparason to the canelo ped pics.

golovkin is ripped, probably two or three days from weighin

canelo is not ripped but showing muscle mass...and no longer showing the same muscle mass.

im fading ped free canelo...gbp judges or not
Why would you

Back