ummm is this the most solid hairline of all time???

That’s a twohead. Hairline is nothing special when cheated out of forehead

old head trying to get him a hairline like the guy in Op's pics lol
7575f1c8-.jpg
blacula2.jpg

huh its not revisionist history, Im not even a Social justice warrior dude whats wrong with you man? they call that an ethnic hairline, also back in those early days of hollywood jewish actors would change their name to sound more anglo, a lot of them did it, Rita Hayworth got her hairline raised so she didnt look latino and dyed it blondish and changed her name her real name was Margarita Carmen Cansino

Thats how it was back in those days, you had russian and jewish actors changing their names so they sounded more anglo or Americanized as they called it.

Rita Hayworth was one of those ethnic Spanish, typical Spanish were blond and blue eyes before the moors.

This is the English actress Rosamund Pike, about as anglo looking as you can get, and she has the threehead

03-rosamund-pike-gone-girl.w750.h560.2x.jpg

It's not an 'ethnic' hairline in the slightest, lots of people have it. Lot's of latinos also have big ass fiveheads, your attempt at amateur anthropology has failed.

This is the English actress Rosamund Pike, about as anglo looking as you can get, and she has the threehead

03-rosamund-pike-gone-girl.w750.h560.2x.jpg

It's not an 'ethnic' hairline in the slightest, lots of people have it. Lot's of latinos also have big ass fiveheads, your attempt at amateur anthropology has failed.

Its not my attempt, just repeating what i read, back in those days hollywood made women look whiter they considered that hairline an ethinc hairline.

Kim Kardashian got that Rita Hayworth hairline recession surgery
3440efd204610426129bf394421d6d7a.jpg

Brendan-Schaub-275x395.jpg

It's practically scrubbing his eyes.

I always thought Schaub was half Mexican half white. but looked him up and he said he is English, Italian and German.
Dude looks like those Chicanos you see in So cal.

Dang he was having that tight hairline. Too bad.
yeah cage had one of the best hairlines and then within a short period of time he started going bald, he was playing guys in their 40s when he was only in his early 20s because of how mature he looked.

Joey Lawrence is another one, that guy was known for his mane and flowing locks, then he went bald and started getting hair implants,

He looks way better bald, I don't know why he embarrassed himself using that cabooki hair powder fiber and those hair extensions, dude has the face and head shape for the bald look
Joey-Lawrence-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Here he is with the bald look way better, he has the head shape for it
latest

latest

I think his hairloss was triggered when he used steroids as a teen during Blossom, look at his roided up muscles here
1407529898_cd26ee0e83_o.jpg

I think his hairloss was triggered when he used steroids as a teen during Blossom, look at his roided up muscles here
1407529898_cd26ee0e83_o.jpg
that's just a good tan and natural teenage hormones. Look how small his delts and traps are. He's got decent pecs, but mine was bigger than that in HS when I couldn't bench 315 yet.

that's just a good tan and natural teenage hormones. Look how small his delts and traps are. He's got decent pecs, but mine was bigger than that in HS when I couldn't bench 315 yet.

True but I think he took the juice there, he might not be massive, he wasn't using a lot but probably dabbled and it triggered his hairloss, if you look at his brothers none of them lost their hair, only he did and his father and relatives all have thick heads of hair.

Back