ummm is this the most solid hairline of all time???

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
son has been blessed by the DHT resistant gods with an NW0

zayn_malik_0_1416844471.jpg
beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-03-zayn-malik-hair-transformation-09.jpg
beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-03-zayn-malik-hair-transformation-06.jpg
dish-bravotv-zayn-malik-buzzcut-beard-blonde-hair-louis-vutton-show-e1497381695498.jpg

rip in peace, y'all

874e50398d8f024992c1a8ce396f2ccf--nicolas-cage-images-with-quotes.jpg

RIP in peace means rest in peace in peace.

???

Forehead too small is a thing too. Your hairline shouldn't come down to the front of your face

He doesn't have a forehead, he has a threehead

Not good

EZFyhMm.gif

Is that what threehead is? If he was a Black dude that'd just be his baby hairs that he would mousse down.

Gif is unrelated.

son has been blessed by the DHT resistant gods with an NW0

View attachment 288273
View attachment 288275
View attachment 288277
View attachment 288279

rip in peace, y'all

Its wait too low man he hast hat eddie monster look going

Also he is just a baby early 20s, I had thicker wavy hair and now its thinner in my 30s and my hairline is higher.

Wait until he hits his 30s or mid 30s to say he has a Goat hairline, early 20s most men still have that hairline and thickness.

EZFyhMm.gif

Is that what threehead is? If he was a Black dude that'd just be his baby hairs that he would mousse down.

Gif is unrelated.

Why doesn't he just shave it all off, that looks horrible man, he is using the Bigen stuff

That cat from The League. Damn near 40, if not already, and still looks like teen wolf
stephen-rannazzisi-screening-it-s-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-the-league-01.jpg

Forehead too small is a thing too. Your hairline shouldn't come down to the front of your face
He got a twohead. Tyra Banks got a fivehead.

Its wait too low man he hast hat eddie monster look going

Also he is just a baby early 20s, I had thicker wavy hair and now its thinner in my 30s and my hairline is higher.

Wait until he hits his 30s or mid 30s to say he has a Goat hairline, early 20s most men still have that hairline and thickness.

his dad:
COafVwLWgAAaHzo.jpg

I think dat boy is solid

All that styling manipulation could result in thinning at the very front where it's top heavy. Once he gets in his 30s the switch will come quickly. Male pattern baldness is dependent on your Mother's Father I believe.

lol at Nic Cage

Back