ummm is this the most solid hairline of all time???

True but I think he took the juice there, he might not be massive, he wasn't using a lot but probably dabbled and it triggered his hairloss, if you look at his brothers none of them lost their hair, only he did and his father and relatives all have thick heads of hair.
damn, I'm impressed- you studied his whole lineage to assess his hairline progression?

damn, I'm impressed- you studied his whole lineage to assess his hairline progression?
Never studied it, just remember his brothers were actors, one was on that Boy meets world, and his other was a disney actor, I just looked at them now and saw they both have a full head of hair only takes a minute not really some serious deep studying like you are making it out to be.

quick search only.

Kim Kardashian got that Rita Hayworth hairline recession surgery
3440efd204610426129bf394421d6d7a.jpg
That pic on the right is her??????? Holy shit i knew she had work done but god damn.

True but I think he took the juice there, he might not be massive, he wasn't using a lot but probably dabbled and it triggered his hairloss, if you look at his brothers none of them lost their hair, only he did and his father and relatives all have thick heads of hair.

Ive ran 9 cycles and it never fucked with my hairline

Forehead too small is a thing too. Your hairline shouldn't come down to the front of your face

Forehead? More like a threehead.

Ive ran 9 cycles and it never fucked with my hairline
Everyone gets different effects from steroids you should know that, just because you never got hairloss doesn't mean it wont effect someone else differently.

ha, 315 is all? and he skipped delts day, dude, roided out

yeah cage had one of the best hairlines and then within a short period of time he started going bald, he was playing guys in their 40s when he was only in his early 20s because of how mature he looked.

Joey Lawrence is another one, that guy was known for his mane and flowing locks, then he went bald and started getting hair implants,

He looks way better bald, I don't know why he embarrassed himself using that cabooki hair powder fiber and those hair extensions, dude has the face and head shape for the bald look
Joey-Lawrence-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Here he is with the bald look way better, he has the head shape for it
latest

latest

I think his hairloss was triggered when he used steroids as a teen during Blossom, look at his roided up muscles here
1407529898_cd26ee0e83_o.jpg

WHOA!

Anglicized is the word you're thinking of and there's nothing wrong with it. What's wrong with Jorge changing his name to George when he moves to an English speaking country? Plenty of my Chinese friends picked English names when they studied here just to make things easier socially.

Russians, most Jews, and Southern Europeans are white. Culturally unique sure but not non-Caucasians.

And the English, French and Germans aren't even typically blond and blue eyed and you're telling me the Iberian were before 711?

While I agree ever read the illiad? The "Greek" heroes are described as distinctly fair haired Northern Europeans. The real achillies didn't need a wig for his long golden mane.

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people go so far to claim pre Arab invasion Europe was pretty much all white and fair haired (from the dark age Greek Achillies to the Egyptian Ramses the second).

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news...t-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Last edited:
Back