Um... What If Khabib vs Tony Ends In A Draw?

I don't think judges are allowed to score a round as a Draw. At the very least, they aren't encouraged to.
What do you mean allowed? They can score it the way I mentioned which would split the round 1-1 for each fighter. It'd be a majority draw.

What do you mean allowed? They can score it the way I mentioned which would split the round 1-1 for each fighter. It'd be a majority draw.

The only way they could do that is if they gave one guy a 10-8. I'm saying I don't think they they're allowed to score a 10-10 for someone, or if they are, they're still strongly encouraged to give one of the fighters the round regardless, even if it's just by a hair.

The only way they could do that is if they gave one guy a 10-8. I'm saying I don't think they they're allowed to score a 10-10 for someone, or if they are, they're still strongly encouraged to give one of the fighters the round regardless, even if it's just by a hair.
You're right. I guess draws are a result of 10-8s. There have never been any 10-10s. Not sure why I thought there were.

If the fight ends in a draw, they go to 3 minutes extra time and after that penalty punches.
One punch each, and the first to get KTFO is considered the lesser fighter in the bout, while the winner is given a belt, a hug and an standing ovation.

Between Tony's awkward style and Khabib's relentless gnp, it's hard to imagine how this fight could end in a draw.

Either Tony catches him with some weird spinning shit (Khabib often leaves himself open).
Or Khabib just dumps him on his ass and beats him up for 25 minutes nonstop.

That's the reason I said his cardio seems pretty alright. But it is never a guarantee that it may stay in tact in the championship rounds. His style is constant pressure which is also horrible for his opponents energy so theres even a chance he may end up tiring Ferg. It's just that until I see a fighter go full 5 rounds, I am always skeptical of their cardio.
I would agree if he looked tired after 3 rounds. But he didn't even look slightly winded after what he did to Barboza for 3 straight rounds. I feel very comfortable betting that Khabib's cardio will hold up for 5.

Back