Um... What If Khabib vs Tony Ends In A Draw?

Can't see a draw happening. I'm more thinking 'what if it's an ugly fight?'
I could see a scenario where most of the fight takes place on the ground but Tony is able to nulify a lot of Khabib's game and he doesn't get as much smashing in as he did in his previous two fights. In a case like that I could see Conor chasing other fights while saying they weren't worth it, that belt is fake, I'm the real champ, etc with Dana playing along.
It's a situation I've thought about a few times. Would be interesting to see how they'd deal with it.

The fight is to determine who will face Conor McGregor when he returns later in the year, but what if their fight ends in a Draw? Then what? Tony would technically retain the Interim Championship, but would they book an immediate rematch or would Conor, the GOAT that he is, proclaim that no rematch is required because he's gonna take out the both of them?

Conor wants nothing to do with either of them. That is why he was unwilling to defend his title to either Tony or Khabib but as soon as a fight at the smaller division opened up he was was ready to fight.

lol he is not fooling anyone. He is not the best fighter at LW and he knows it.

Triple threat match with Conor.

Conor wants nothing to do with either of them. That is why he was unwilling to defend his title to either Tony or Khabib but as soon as a fight at the smaller division opened up he was was ready to fight.

lol he is not fooling anyone. He is not the best fighter at LW and he knows it.

You are gonna look so dumb when he signs to fight the winner (even dumber when he destroys them.)

The fight is to determine who will face Conor McGregor when he returns later in the year, but what if their fight ends in a Draw? Then what? Tony would technically retain the Interim Championship, but would they book an immediate rematch or would Conor, the GOAT that he is, proclaim that no rematch is required because he's gonna take out the both of them?

well I play along conor would fight tony since tony is the interm champ. but the real problem with u question is thinking conor is ever coming back.

conor isn't the goat

It would have the same impact of dividing by zero. The universe would implode on it self. Black would turn to white. Everything in to nothing.

You still think Conor's going to fight the winner?
/thread in the first response lol.

Seriously though: If it's a tie then wouldn't Ferg retain his title like Woodley did in the first Wonderboy fight? So he wins in a way?

the internet would explode.

It would be amazing.

Earlier, I typed the sentence, "They both seem invincible, but one of them has to lose." But, I was wrong; they could draw. That would be a hell of a result. It would be one of the few times when I would absolutely agree with the UFC's instant title rematch policy.

Jarl

That would be a WHOLE lot better than the fight being cancelled because of a training camp health issue!!

Conor fights Tony because in this case Tony would have defended his Interim belt via draw

A draw would not be a legitimate title defense for Tony. He'd retain it, but would have to fight Khabib again.

It's an interesting scenario, I'm assuming it would be a rematch. Not sure tho.

You are gonna look so dumb when he signs to fight the winner (even dumber when he destroys them.)

That’s fine with me. If it happens I will have no problem admitting it but actions speak louder than words and Conor is all show and no go. I’m done with all the talk it’s time to defend the belt.

Back