Um... What If Khabib vs Tony Ends In A Draw?

I've been thinking about it lately. It isn't that unlikely tbh.

Yes it isn't. Khabib is expected to dominate the first 2 rds and Ferg may start picking up the later rounds. Given how tough Khabib seems, he may survive even if a little gassed. Khabib's cardio seems pretty alright so far but if he somehow starts losing gas in the championship rounds, I think a draw isn't too far fetched.

I can't see it being a draw. The fight would be probably domsnation from one of the sides.
It will go all 5 rounds.

Khabib would probably bully TFerg. That's how I see it.

If a draw than a rematch.
But I'd love to see 6th round to determine the winner.

If that fight ends in a draw I will post 9 sets of tits.

giphy.gif

Yes it isn't. Khabib is expected to dominate the first 2 rds and Ferg may start picking up the later rounds. Given how tough Khabib seems, he may survive even if a little gassed. Khabib's cardio seems pretty alright so far but if he somehow starts losing gas in the championship rounds, I think a draw isn't too far fetched.
Cardio isn't an issue with Khabib, lol. If it were an issue, how did he go 3 hard rounds with RDA and Edson Barboza where he steadily poured on the pressure and still looked fresh at the end? That tells me he could go at LEAST another round without slowing down.

In a serious scenario. If that happens Tony should be promoted to Regular champ, and Khabib should be awarded Interim champion.

Then have a unification later in the year.

The fight is to determine who will face Conor McGregor when he returns later in the year, but what if their fight ends in a Draw? Then what? Tony would technically retain the Interim Championship, but would they book an immediate rematch or would Conor, the GOAT that he is, proclaim that no rematch is required because he's gonna take out the both of them?

Split the belt in two, two interim champions and then another unification fight. And another. And another.

Or have them fight to death.

Cardio isn't an issue with Khabib, lol. If it were an issue, how did he go 3 hard rounds with RDA and Edson Barboza where he steadily poured on the pressure and still looked fresh at the end? That tells me he could go at LEAST another round without slowing down.

Well, to be fair those fights were fights where Khabib did his thing. It's easier to not get drained when you're doing what you do best and you are the hammer.

I think he has good cardio but more importantly he clearly is one of those guys whose mindset doesn't let cardio be such a great factor. He will keep moving forward and progressing positions and going for it no matter how exhausted he is. Not like 7.5min McGregor who starts back pedaling and looking flustered when the exhaustion sets in.

The fight is to determine who will face Conor McGregor when he returns later in the year, but what if their fight ends in a Draw? Then what? Tony would technically retain the Interim Championship, but would they book an immediate rematch or would Conor, the GOAT that he is, proclaim that no rematch is required because he's gonna take out the both of them?
The fight is to determine who th3 undisputed best LW in the world is. Not to determine who fights conor.

That's the reason I said his cardio seems pretty alright. But it is never a guarantee that it may stay in tact in the championship rounds. His style is constant pressure which is also horrible for his opponents energy so theres even a chance he may end up tiring Ferg. It's just that until I see a fighter go full 5 rounds, I am always skeptical of their cardio.

Back