Ultimate Beastmaster

Yeah, almost finished the season. Lol at the A-level athlete NFL player who was in the Super Bowl arguably doing the worst on the entire show. Going by this show and Ninja Warrior, rock climbers and free runners are the true A-level athletes. (I know, athletisicm is relative to what you are good at, just laugh at Sherdog logic thinking the NFL players could be the best at anything but only chose the NFL for the money. Not because they are just good at it or love the game)

Yeah, almost finished the season. Lol at the A-level athlete NFL player who was in the Super Bowl arguably doing the worst on the entire show. Going by this show and Ninja Warrior, rock climbers and free runners are the true A-level athletes. (I know, athletisicm is relative to what you are good at, just laugh at Sherdog logic thinking the NFL players could be the best at anything but only chose the NFL for the money. Not because they are just good at it or love the game)
As soon rock climber made to the end of episode 10 I knew he would win the Korean was no joke tho he aced the third corse in the first episode just the rock climber had the advantage

I loved the movie when I was a kid.

images

70s-80s movie posters were sick.

There used to be a real art to it. Book covers as well.

Back