Ultimate Beastmaster

I'm not sure I agree with that. For one, there could always be guys in this show who are just as good as the top Ninja Warrior guys, they just never competed in Ninja Warrior. For another, to use an analogy, I enjoy watching fights between mid-level guys as long as the fight as good; not every fight has to be championship calibur to be entertaining.
I can see your point. Its not one on one though, its one on the entire group. Part of the NBC thing is marketability. So maybe, Id still like to see the entire pool, including JPN and USA Ninja Warriors compete against each other if the platform is more similar than dissimilar.

I loved the movie when I was a kid.

images

70s-80s movie posters were sick.

I loved the movie when I was a kid.

images

70s-80s movie posters were sick.
I got a ferret as a kid because of this movie. Even made my dog carry it in a pouch like the tiger in the movie.

I'm very interested in this.

ANW has become boring and with too many goddamn commercials.

I'm hoping this new show brings some new elements to the 'competetive obstacle course' formula.

I'm hoping this new show brings some new elements to the 'competetive obstacle course' formula.

Apparently this is supposed to be the biggest, baddest obstacle course yet so there's that.

Like I said in the OP though, I think they need to release episodes weekly. This would get people talking about the show in a way they won't be if they can just binge it.

That movie scared the shit outta me as a kid
The part where the evil guys hug you and then a buncha bones drop out of their capes or whatever freaked me the fuck out lol

That movie scared the shit outta me as a kid
The part where the evil guys hug you and then a buncha bones drop out of their capes or whatever freaked me the fuck out lol

Or those florescent leaches that they drop in your ear

Bumps for today. its on netflixs now.

USA,USA,USA!!!!

they need to piss test the USA chick. She has pimples everywhere.

Oh Shit. Anderson Silva is on the show.

Anybodywatching or heard of this new Netflix show Ultimate Beastmaster?

It's like Ninja Warrior but Stallone is an Executive producer and Terryville Crews is the American Announcer while Anderson Silva is the Brazilian announcer.

Back