Ultimate Beastmaster

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i came across this trailer for this challenge show, in some sort of copy of Ninja Warrior, that probably is a copy of other show anyway, its on Netflix or will be, havent checked yet

Might be just a Stallone cash grab but it looks pretty good and i like Ninja warrior, ill leave the trailer here

Every time he regains a bit of credibility, he can't spend it quickly enough...

Thought about this shit:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1280x720-eWf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

State of the art graphics BITD

Pretty weak trailer ... but I'm interested. I dig Ninja Warrior quite a bit and miss it since I don't subscribe to cable anymore. I don't think any of my Plex buddies have it in their library either, so a good Netflix alternative is welcomed with open arms.

So this has become the great action heroes of the 80s and 90s now resorting to doing reality tv shows. I think Bruce Willis is next

Hits Netflix on the 24th. Anyone else looking forward to checking it out?

I think it looks cool, but I really think that for a show like this Netflix needs to drop an episode a week and let it build momentum instead of just dumping the whole thing out there at one time.

I think it looks cool, but I really think that for a show like this Netflix needs to drop an episode a week and let it build momentum instead of just dumping the whole thing out there at one time.

Where the fuck is Marc Singer???

Boring, they should make them do the obstacle course over lava, I would watch that.

It seems to me that if they dont have the JPN and US top ninja warriors competing in this, then this show is a wash, competitors arent going against best competition on the planet, and this is all pointless.

It seems to me that if they dont have the JPN and US top ninja warriors competing in this, then this show is a wash, competitors arent going against best competition on the planet, and this is all pointless.

I'm not sure I agree with that. For one, there could always be guys in this show who are just as good as the top Ninja Warrior guys, they just never competed in Ninja Warrior. For another, to use an analogy, I enjoy watching fights between mid-level guys as long as the fight as good; not every fight has to be championship calibur to be entertaining.

If Yuji Urushihara is competing then I'll give it a watch.

Yup, looking forward to it also. I dig this type of shows. I'm in.

Back